How often do you drink beer and how much beer do you usually drink when you do?

How often do you drink beer and how much beer do you usually drink when you do?

1 or 2 times a week. The amount depends one what I'm doing the next day.

I drink one beer every night after walking the dog after getting home from work. Doctor looked at me like I was crazy when I told him this, didn't believe it.

Yeah, my doctor never believes me either when I tell her how much I drink. Then again, I'm usually lying too.

He thought I was lying, but I'm a pretty boring creature of habit. On weekends sometimes I'll have a shot or two to go with the beer, but I don't much like drunkenness, I just like a nice stout to relax after work.

I drink somewhere between three to six 0,33 beers every day, when my work is done. Usually there is a pretty big amount of time between each though, I don't sit down and start drinking, I just enjoy having some beers during the afternoon/night. Used to drink a lot more but I got tired of it. I drink a lot during the weekends though.

Whenever I want, as much as I desire.

had 2 beers today
carlsberg ones
first alcohol since new years

1-4 bottles after work on the weekdays, anywhere from 0-10 on saturday/sunday

Very rarely, but maybe 3 pints when I do.

Well done buddy!

every sunday i go to hooters and get a kid's meal for lunch. i'll drink 3-4 big daddy beers. the bartender only charges me for the kid's meal, 1 big daddy beer, and 1 pint of beer. i tip her $20

Id tip her more if you know what i mean

Every night I drink about a 6 pack instead of eating dinner

>Doctor looked at me like I was crazy when I told him this, didn't believe it.
I dont understand. He thought it was too much? Like a beer a day is an insane amount of alcohol?

Jesus Christ you are all making me feel like an alcoholic. I'll have about 6 - 10 pints 4 or 5 days a week.

Not often. I drink to get drunk, and I do that with bourbon. If I'm drinking beer, it's because I'm out at a bar seeing a show and have to drive my date home.

i drink twice a week.
12 beers per sitting.

4 or 5 days a week.
Most of those days it is 1-3, though occasionally on weekends more

You are an alcoholic. I'm surprised you've yet to realize this.

I stopped drinking beer because im a drunk and i dont want to be a fat drunk.
I drink a pint of vodka a night. I like to drink while i cook and then i have a few more drinks while i chill out during the last couple hours of the day.

Yeah bruh, your an alcoholic.
Or possibly just a college student.

I'm not dependent or anything, there's weeks where I'll abstain and I don't get any negative effects.

Anythibg more than once a week is alcoholism my dood.

Its not though

you boys are little faggots.
what's the matter? scared of liver disease or something?

Every day, 9-14 cans (440ml) a day.

I drink beer daily. On a weeknight, probably about 7 or 8 (about two an hour before dinner which I eat at 9).

On weekends or party nights, I down like 12-15.

Every year I take about 2-3 months off to lose weight and try to kick the habit.

I drink on average 2 beers a day. I’m 23.

is this acceptible?

what does your belly look like

everyday
between 1-6 beers per night
average about 3

I'm
and I don't exactly have a 6-pack but I'm 6'3" and 165. I'm still underweight on the BMI. I do a lot of carido though

I'm on 6+ beers a night. I wish I could just keep it to 1 or 2 but it doesn't give me a buzz.

fucking scummy piss head cunt

none. my old mans a fat sack of
shit with hemmrhoids and loves his ipa's.

my mums a horrible cunt and loves her sauv blanc.

i'll pass thanks.

friday and/or saturday night
2-4 beer, maybe some spirit too, maybe a pot too
want to drink less desu

Dont drink alcohol at all, probably once every 4-5 months
>drugs every day

I probably have a better job than you do, shitbag.

everyday 8-10

I probably have a 6 pack or so a week. Sometimes a couple of 24 oz in addition to the 6 pack/wk.

I used to be a really big craft beer fan but I just don't have the money for that anymore, so I pretty much just drink cheap lager and Modelo now.

4-5 times a week
4-8 bottles/cans

I doubt it. My job gets me an employee's discount card for both the food court and the supermarket at the mall.

Unlikely, and unless your job involves harvesting human livers, I hardly see how it's going to help your alcoholism.

Not saying my alcoholism is good, but it doesn't prevent me from having my life together. Alcohol isn't evil.

I also smoke a lot of weed and that kind of helps the buzz
yeah well Churchill fought off the Nazis by being permanently soused by 3 PM

Nah I know matey I'm only having a jingle with ya. I'm actually , been getting pissed everyday for as long as I remember and still able to hold down a decent job. As long as I drink plenty of water and get a solid night's sleep, I'm right as rain come morning. Take care, lad.

How do people do this. If you want to get drunk, have some wine or a spirit. It seems crazy to consume such a large amount of liquid in order to get buzzed.

t. early 20s

>Churchill fought off the Nazis
Based Churchill, the founding father of antifa!

"Never Trust a man who doesn't drink."

A truer statement never uttered and proven to this day by our orangeman.

Every other month or so I'll buy a six pack and enjoy it over a weekend, two beers each evening.

Thinking of getting a growler next time instead. We'll see.

I can't stand spirits, I used to drink them but lately they give me headaches even with just one or two and the burn in my throat lasts longer, so I just stopped.
Wine I avoid because I don't know much about it, and I can't be dicked to spend the time and money to learn about different kinds and which brands are good. I bought some cheapish bottles a while back and they all tasted like crap to me. If you have any cheap (less than $10 a bottle) but good wine recommendations, let me know.

Not the person you replied to btw

Usually once a month, I work a 24-4 day shift, and on my first full day off I buy a 24 pack and start drinking at noon until I pass out. Usually I drink about 20 of them. Whatever’s leftover I drink when I wake up and then have a nap when they are gone.

Almost never. Recently everybody I was dining with got a cheap beer, so I got one too. But only had one.

It's less about "getting drunk," because I don't want to go from sober to incapable of functioning.

Beer gives me a slow buzz, and doesn't turn me into a slobbering idiot that can't remember the night.

Late 30s

Pretty normal/average

He probably thought it was bizarre to drink a small quantity of alcohol regularly instead of drinking a large quantity of alcohol infrequently.

Nearly daily, generally one a day during the week and anywhere from 1 to 6 on a weekend

My doctor told me that he always assumes double of what people tell him. Probably a safe bet.