See you tomorrow

Why do I keep coming to this place? It only grows worse.

Probably lack of social life

Hmmmm, I do alright for myself. It must be addiction.

>It must be addiction
It is

Save me, Ted!

It fluctuates..
This hasn't been a particularly strong wkend..

/pol/fags ruined this place.
Why is it that /b/tards stay in their containment board but not them?

The self improvement bent leads to Peterson Nietzsche or Evola and makes them feel like they are grappling with big ideas. Better than id-pol leftists I guess but this Jew shilling is annoying as fuck and only makes me hate them more

>Hating on Peterson and /pol/
Go back

No one is hating on Peterson you pleb.

Wrong. i am.

How did you manage to invert that, you must be new because Veeky Forums got hit with Peterson migration not the other way around you fool

everyone with a working brain hates peterson, although i agree with his stances on muh pronouns and i for one am as right-wing as it gets. but shitting endlessly on muh SJWs and muh kultural marx1sm doesn't make you some top-notch intellectual, just another shallow e-celebrity milking out unlettered pol shitposters out of their money on patreon

What should I read to become Veeky Forumssnob? Non-fiction or literary fiction? Non-fiction is above literary fiction, right?

No.

Why? Non-fiction is real deal.

Hegel, Ezra Pound and Joyce
Unironically the best in their fields and require extensive background knowledge, for this reason they are essential pseud core

Only a newfag would say this unironically.

Forgot picture. Just look at him, notice how hard he's trying, it paid off

Are you implying literature has more merit than "Feynman Lectures on Physics"?

>Defining merit subjectively
>Defining merit objectively

You sound like an idiot.
Oh and the answer is yes, without a doubt unless you're a physicist

And Even if you are a physicist, reading Feynman just makes you pleb tier.

Because I'm idiot. But isn't math and physics books boost my intellect and gives me real knowledge?

>Boosting intellect through maths and physics
>Boosting intellect through reading literature and philosophy
>Not eating blueberries, fish oil, and excercise to boost intellect
>Not doing all of the above

>real knowledge?
Yeah who wants to know about life and the human experience in all it's depth and beauty when you can learn about vector fields, now that's useful

I know this other board where talking about jews isn't allowed, starts with an "r."