I went to kfc today because i havent had it in years. got the 4 piece meal, and i got this. what the fuck...

i went to kfc today because i havent had it in years. got the 4 piece meal, and i got this. what the fuck? look how small the fucking chicken is! how the fuck are they still in business????

next time go to popeye's
kfc is going under

I've heard that when they get the chicken from the food service distributors, they shrink it with a device in the back just to piss of customers. And the food service distributors who control the farmers have been pushing special drugs on the chicken farmers to make tiny chickens.

Popeye's is shit. Terrible breading, same fucking chicken from the same trucks. They're both chains and are going to vary based on region and individual restaurant, but Popeye's is usually worse than the KFC next-door (they just have a better jingle).

people are too lazy to Veeky Forums

Smaller chicken = smaller people. Be thankful KFC is trying to sell smaller portions to make the world a slimmer place

Dumb niggers. Dumber than your average nogs, even. Too dumb to go somewhere like Popeye's or Church's.

>implying any of the chains are good

Who's the dumb nigger now, you dumb nigger?

Should have got a bucket fatty.

>wanting to eat four huge pieces of fried chicken

How fat are you

you should have specified all thighs, most of the time they'll do it for you and other suckers will get one of the shoulder pieces in their meals

>the smallest pieces of fried chicken I've ever seen
>it's somehow still soggy
What the fuck

The biggest pieces are the breasts. You should have specified you wanted those.

>kfc
Should of at least went to Popeye's.
KFC is soggy and ghetto.

yeah and dry as a leather boot
you want the thighs

You went to the bullet proof KFC didn't you?

Haven't had that issue.

just learn your lesson and don't go back.
now you remember why you haven't had it years.

>people defending it and suggesting you ask for specific pieces etc
shouldn't have to. shit is shit, and any self respecting person deserves better than shit.

He got thighs and they weren't big enough for him.

I find KFC pieces vary dramatically in size and texture with no consistency at all, it's entirely down to luck and how long they've sat in the heated tray thing

Why the fuck would KFC shrink their own chicken just to irritate customers? What a fucking retarded rumour

Chickens are only so big. You aren't going to get much bigger thigh pieces than that. You need to select a different type of piece to get bigger, buy a bucket if you want more, or just buy an entire chicken.

Could always go turkey.

Wait you can request what piece you want and they comply? I'm having a hard time believing that, wouldn't everyone just ask for thighs and suddenly there's no reason to offer anything else?

>First their shitty german distributor will go under.
>They also serve Burger King and others
>Burger king e.a. will run into same problems as KFC
>Burger King goes under
>Financial Fast Food Apocalypse

no because people are stupid and dont realise you can ask for what you want

Some people hate thighs. I used to work with someone who worked there for 4 years and he HATED the thighs because they smelled like farts before they cooked them. Some people (dumbasses) prefer the breast. I honestly think their tendies are pretty good, especially the Georgia Gold sauce on a roll with pickles and mayo. I haven't had it for a few months, but I think it's called a Chicken Little.

KFC fell the fuck off over a decade ago and may never recover. The current ad campaign isn't doing them any favors either

KFC has not been good since they got rid of the lard and transfats. It used to be god tier fast food.

>eating fried chicken with those nails

>man hand
>fake nails
>56% skin tone
la criatura

Looks revolting but the quantity seems fine if you have a side. Just how fat are you?

>transfats
>things were better when they used synthetic oil
>t. brainlet

When you tell them you want a four piece, three piece or two piece you already specify which pieces you want.

Oh so there are specific piece combinations in each tier? I honestly thought it was grabbed at random from a pile. Never worked in the fast food sector, I've got no idea how it works

It is on the menu the piece combinations you can select from plus at any restaurant you can do a la carte meaning selecting single items.

meanwhile at popeyes...

>Small crowded box shot up close
>large box with extra space shot from further away

I see what you did there.

>Popeyes
>My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
That about sums up Popeyes perfectly.

How much chicken do you need, you gelatinous, fat, American blob?

>You need to select a different type of piece to get bigger

>if you want value for money you need to specifically ask for it
only in amercia could a business model like that thrive. seriously, donny j has a lot of work to if he really wants to make you guys great again. because that shit wouldn't fly anywhere else.

Meanwhile, at the Popeye's near me...

They had the audacity to serve me ghost pepper wings of this size. I go to church's now and the only thing I miss is Popeyes mashed potatoes and gravy

>OP was smaller years ago
>Now OP is larger so he thinks chicken shrunk
Holy shit

>need
It's a fucking right eurotrash.

If you want more food then you ask and pay for more food. That's how the world works, fatty.

you're a dumb fucken nigger for going to KFC in the first place

I go to kfc for the simple fact it's the only fried chicken shop that doesn't have black people in it.

>no bulletproof glass either.

Tried KFC after 10 years.

Taste salty, like flour + chicken + salt. Where are the herbs and spices?

What am I looking at here user?

edgy "art"

bread

Sadly it's not economical to make your own fried chicken unless you're holding a big cookout.

Just make up a mess and save the rest for later. Reheat them in an oven or toaster oven.

>Reheat them
thats not even necessary.

If you keep them out instead of refrigerating sure but I like them hotter than room temp.

cold fried chicken tastes like my childhood. If I make pierogies, fried chicken, any sort of chinese food, or pizza, I always make too much and eat it after it cools in the fridge. I can't explain it beyond nostalgia but it just tastes better that way to me

Financially or timewise? Because you can do single batches of fried chicken no problem and reuse the oil etc, but the trade off is holy fuck does it ever take a long time to wash all your oily cookware

>holy fuck does it ever take a long time to wash all your oily cookware
lodge dutch ovens are cheap (cheaper than electric fryers) and make perfect containers. Just lid and set in your basement. They stay cool and keep out light.

I can tell your fat just from this post

Not all people live in a Midwest house and have basements to keep pots of oil in Forrest Gump

You because you replied to a bait post
Go away.

Mostly brand recognition I'd imagine. In some places it's the only fast food chicken joint. Also you usually get better chicken from hole in the wall local places but not everyone is familiar enough with them to go, or is comfortable going there if they're in the super ghetto.

Hi! My name as Jeff and I work for KFC consumer relations. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at one of our restaurants. If you can please provide me with the store location and the time you went, we can ensure that this will never happen again. Also if you e-Mail me your contact information, I can send you a booklet good for free meals at KFC on future visits. My e-Mail is: [email protected]

But Gump was from the South.

Popeyes used to be good, but burger king owns them now so have turned to complete shit.

why does this bullshit always happen to the good ones

Fuck KFC. Canes and Popeyes are the best chicken places. Zacksbys is a lot like Canes and more widespread.

Fake news. Burger King, Popeyes, and Tim Hortons are owned by Restaurant Brands International which is mostly owned by the Brazilian 3G Capital

Couldn't tell...I went through the drive thru.

do they charge extra if you request thigh pieces? ti's not the same price regardless? they always default to the cheapest and poorest quality option because that's what they think you're worth? you're being judged and passively mocked by a minimum wage kid? and you're ok with that?

ha!

lmfao

LOL @ that man hand.

all fast food tasted better because of it
Not saying it was healthier
just tastier

They have forgotten their founder and abandoned the Hard Way.
Weep for them, and get as many of those bomb-ass Pilsbury cakes while you can.

>thighs
>cheapest
yes.
>poorest
you know nothing about chicken.

It wasn't tastier. It was cheaper. They replaced traditional oils and lard with transfats to save money just like they do now with hfcs replacing sugar and getting rid of expensive cocoa butter in chocolate.

Someone go get a chicken biscuit from burger king, it's morning all through the US right now and they open at 5AM.

I'll wait.

Dios mío...