How old were you when you realised that sexual desire is the body's way of lying to itself?

How old were you when you realised that sexual desire is the body's way of lying to itself?

I haven't yet and would like to know more about this. Please do tell.

Once you break the pattern, sexual pleasure becomes utterly unconvincing, yet sexual desire remains, constantly reminding you of a desire that doesn't actually have an object.

Sex gets boring*
..and you think that's the body's way of lying to itself?

What if you're not doing sex the right way/the more enjoyable way?

>Stop being gay.

When I went to glory holes.

How old were you when you realized repression of sexual desires is lying to yourself

>sexual pleasure becomes unconvincing
Never read a more fedora virgin sentence, and I've been browsing Veeky Forums for 5-6 years, so congrats, bar was high

Pleasure and desire are two different things, and the mind is not some some pure essence removed from the body.
The very construction of the intellect is affected by its relation to sexual development of the body.

tl;dr: It's a new episode of OP rationalizing his/her fear of intimacy

twenty six. after that I spent a good eighteen months attempting to use negative association techniques to subvert my sex drive, usually by heavy doses of bong rips and black metal. it worked pretty well for a while, but when I quit weed, sexual desire slowly returned

how old were you when you realized you're a gay retard?

I dunno but horny me makes way worse decisions than drunk or high me.

How old were you when you realised that desire for food is the body‘s way of lying to itself?
Once you stop eating the pleasure from food consumption ceases, yet the hunger remains.

OP is either baiting or a newly convinced MGTOW-type.

I think I'm realising it right now.
Or it might just be this >rationalizing his/her fear of intimacy

have you read carmelo bene?

OP here, to be honest I jump back and fourth from believing this to what I stated in the original OP.

Shit analogy and I'm not an MGTOW

Who is Carmelo Bene?

LE COLONNE DELL'AVANTI

Please elaborate.

t. not OP

here. If you were solely bored with the carnal side of desire, you would be able to explore love and intimacy in a non-sexual way. You know the answer, is it about sex, or about commitment and vulnerability-exposing issues?

Sex is the meatpuppet's way of making more meatpuppets. These purely biological drives have existed in the psyche of Humanity for countless eons,and we had wee-wees long before we had thumbs. They are their own agenda, and fly in the face of logic and sense as they inflict their biochemical warfare on civilization and their goals,being as obtrusive and inconvenient like every other of Life's processes. The "lie",I suppose, is the romanticizing of these squirms and squirts into the foundation of custom and law. Find mates,make babies,insure the welfare of mothers and young,and all other sorts of goals and plans must by necessity work around these absolutes. Yet we do. As we must.

i am 20 y.o. and i've never had sex

wanna get married and make a lot of children

user....easy on the Ligotti