Food that should not exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6emmIIOUFDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lose the onions and I'd try it

As a polish person I find this deeply disturbing

this is deeply detroit and unless you are from here you just dont get it m8

>filename

A lot of pre-shredded cheese is coated in potato starch to keep it fresh, preventing it from melting properly.

It's not cheese.

I just realized
dosn't say 'cheese' anywhere on that bag

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. It probably has lots of protein.

Bugs are almost pure protein, that's why there's always talks about farming them as a solution to food shortages.

>niggers
everytime

Obviously that's fake cheese, but there are a lot of real cheeses that don't melt well. They break while melting.

I'm not opposed to eating bugs, its a massively untapped food source

But goddamn that looks gross

>Gave them pans, chickens, oil.
>Taught them how to make more chickens with chickens.
>They ignored the chickens, and swat at bugs with the pans to cook bugs in oil.

What the fuck is it? A smoothie? Also is it Canada?

Only Canada could make something so degenerate.

Woah damn

Couche-tard (like 7-11) likes to play with gross named slushes. They had a beef one before. It’s just a name. Pizza is kiwi and ghetti is strawberry. Quebec dies however love to eat pizza with spaghetti as a combo meal called pizzaghetti

>killing all your egg-makers when you have protein flying around

retard

>insecure

To be fair, woodworm are delicious

woodworms are mollusks. It tastes just like squid

Same. What the fuck were they thinking.

this is actually insane when you read it and realize its truly is peanut flavored nothing.

food texture and flavor agents somehow making up an entire food

I love squid but couldn't stomach the thought of eating a bug.
Yes I know they're a protein bomb and a superfood.

but woodworms arent bugs

youtu.be/6emmIIOUFDE

you know what I meant

this is amazing

they'll never understand.

where did you go for pazcki?

>Wtorek

Disgusting, just mostly cheese & tomato with a tiny bit of dough crust. Horrifically unbalanced. Only fat people would try to justify this being a good food.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

/r/ing those webms of mexican shops that are like icecream places where you go in and mix and match whatever you want, but instead of icecream it's mexican condiments and snackfoods like nacho doritos, fritos, and flaming hot cheetos

WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

If you filled it with vegetables too I bet it's much better.

AND I WON'T FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME

Earthworm Jerky

whaaaat

>place the bacon on paper towels and pat the grease away
who are they kidding?

kinda can see the appeal

The most disturbing thing I find in these threads is that there is nearly nothing posted in them that I wouldn't give a try.

yeah wtf it's supposed to be thursday

its fake right?

>insecure niggers

You could probably make a good stock out of it.

Fun fact for Americans: Couche-Tard, Québec-based company, owns Circle K and many other American chains of convenience stores / gas stations. They are actually the third biggest such chain in the world behind some Chink company (which only operates in China) and, of course, 7-11.

I work for Circle K here in Ontario. The company campaign as of late has been to rebrand outside of Québec completely as Circle K. Most people are dumb and think that Americans bought out the company, but it is the other way around.

>he doesn't put crabs in his 2600 calorie mid-afternoon shake

Pure Michigan

as much as this repulses me it's probably incredibly protein rich and probably doesn't taste too bad
probably

>cooking with my wife's boyfriend

What about arachnids
I had some fried tarantula in SA and it was actually really good

you know that doesn't look terrible.

Thank you for confirming that Canada is more gross and retarded than America.

Nothing really wrong with this.

Eh, don't look no worse than a Luther and those are pretty tasty. I'd give it a shot.

Anything with raw onions is awful.

Then saute the onions

Anything with cooked onions is awful.

>i feel very strongly about a dish i've never tried

besides a lack of seasoning (i'd add black pepper, cayenne, maybe some red wine vinegar or curry powder or whatever the fuck else i felt like so it wasn't so bland) i don't really see the issue here

6/10 would make for a work party or potluck

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion

>lack of seasoning
ew yeah, you're right.

>WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

>free
>murcca

lmao.

lol

Besides it having no flavor the biggest tragedy here is that they used NY strip instead of a cheap cut. The hipster retards that make these know literally nothing about food.

I was surprised they didn't deglaze that shit desu

That looks delicious.

Comparatively maybe, speech and firearm ownership-wise at least.
Who knows how long that'll last though with that alien and bull-dyke goblina running around on television.

I REALLY want to know the story behind this.

He said he couldn't eat bugs

>spiders aren't bugs
Spiders aren't insects but most people classify them as "bugs". I take bugs to mean creepy crawly things

Well if it's calorie-free you have to get creative with the ingredients I suppose

the 'skeeto burgur is the line for me

t. soyboy

Devils night in the UK?

literally all these facebook videos seem to have some kind of cheese in them

Yes, it's clearly their fault that they were born into a situation where there isn't enough food

>Allergy Advice: Crustaceans
???

I think this is awesome. Watching those sweet eat that knowing they may not eat otherwise honestly warmed my heart. Hungry/suffering children tears me the fuck up more than anything else in this world.

I saw a video about this the other day. Apparently the butcher made it as a joke and people ended up liking it.

It is their parents' fault that they reproduce like rats despite their wretched living conditions.

europoors love this meme but i would like some honest thoughts on why americans are not "free" by your definition