Post a decent craft brew made in your area

Post a decent craft brew made in your area.

Tampa, FL: Reef Donkey from Tampa Bay Brewing Company

why would they advertise a website that doesnt exist?

Go to green bench in st. pete, best brewery in florida imo.

can't drink anymore because i'm an alcohol

That's not Cigar City.....

3 Floyds Brewing in Munster, IN
They're like a 20 minute drive from my house. They make a lot of good stuff, Gumballhead is usually my go to from them though.

Western PA. Probably not the absolute best brewery but these guys make goood ass beer

Good shit. Always stop in there when driving through.

In Bloom by Fieldwork Brewing

Cigar City is good, too.

Also, honorable mention to Yeungling. Macro brew, but one of their two breweries is in Tampa.

I don't know any craft beers made in my area because I'm not a r*dditor.

what the fuck is an APA? citrus beers on a hot summer day are god tier though.

I have a beach vacation in June, really excited for 8 hours on the beach with watermelon gose.

I'm pretty sick of the NE style/juicy craze right now, but this place has been doing it right for the past few years.

Live Oaks Hefeweizen in Austin, TX.
If you like hefeweizen's, this one is world class.
If you want IPA's, go to Austin Beerworks.
If you want Belgian's, Adelbert's tap room is top notch.

good taste user

for me, it's Tumbling Goliath- north of where i used to live about 45 minutes. I love their pseudo sue but it's all good t b h

lol toppling goliath sorry im stoned

Montana

within an hour's drive, there are probably close to 100 breweries, though very few distribute and many that do don't distribute much outside of their small radius. one of my favorite breweries in the area (jolly pumpkin) is known for sours and belgian style brews.

according to the michigan brewers guild, there are 258 breweries and brewpubs registered with them.

Ready for the storm? Also, New Glarus is better.

10 minutes from here. They do some stupid memey stuff like Blueberry Cobbler IPAs and Sweet Potato Casserole beers around the holidays, but their basics are pretty solid

why do microbreweries have to give the most stupid retarded label/name design for their beers, just confirms my theory that beer is for manchildren who can't grow up.

Haha you like the taste of shitty. Beer i agree with the logo shit but if good quality is for man-children then i don't know what to say. Not that craft absolutely means quality. What brand do you drink?

I recommend Gnarly Barely and Abita if ever in Louisiana. It's probably the only craft you will find Unless you are in like New Orleans. I used to have to drive way out of my way for anything non shitty.

Yeah I work weekends so I'm not going anywhere except the gym 5 minutes away. I think both are great breweries. Bent paddles regular lineup is more interesting imo.

why does it cost like $20 for one big bottle though?

3 breweries within my town in Iowa. One within walking distance, one a 15 minute bike ride, and one a 10 minute drive. Midwest master race.

did you even read the OP?

Surly Furious. I'd drink this all day but it's too expensive for that.

mah minnesotan