Youre eating as Outback. Youre already fuckin up
Go ahead with the ketchup

maybe, it's a matter of taste
i don't think they cooked your roast all the way through though

Go to bed drumpf

Flashing? Lol

looks like a crime scene

sauce is for sossiges, not stek

A good steak is literally one of the easiest meals to product.

How do you cunts manage to get this so wrong?

That "meal"
Slop-of-shit

You have no leg to stand on, cunt.

Good question.
What DID you do wrong?

>eating dinner at the PC
Do white slaves really do this?

looks straight up raw senpai

Ketchup does compliment steak. This is due to the fact tomatoes naturally contain MSG, and thus boost the umami flavor of the steak, making it taste even more savory/meaty. Add to that the sweetness that cuts through the richness of the meat, and yeah, it works.

Anyone that suggests ketchup is bad with steak is simply just plain ignorant/stupid. Either that or they're overly pretentious and like to believe that they're above and somehow better by avoiding certain foods like ketchup, which they associate with being of low class. Even world renowned chefs like Heston Blumenthal admit to ketchup tasting good with steak, and that's why his perfect steak recipe includes a recipe for mushroom ketchup.

what the fuck is wrong with you

>Even world renowned chefs like Heston Blumenthal admit to ketchup tasting good with steak

Maybe a touch of organic 100% natural ketchup but otherwise, you're just slathering that steak with corn syrup.

Why spend the money on a steak if you're going to do that? Just get a burger.

No, it's a complete travesty. Ketchup needs to be experienced on its own, in its pure state. At best, you want a glass of soda water on the side to clear your palate between tastes. Comingling it with steak only serves to disguise the subtleties of a good ketchup.

Yea
These folks are dirtier than slavs amd hindus put together

A proper steak is cooked blue-rare and eaten with your hands.

Meat and catsup
Disturbing combo
Then again steaks are overrated

These folks are lame
Let them pay well for overcooked meat and poor taste

I'm going to make a tindr profile named Steak&Pickles with this as the photo.

Solid 8.75/10 don't listen to those other anons

I agree steak and ketchup is a good combination but only if the steak is well done.

those who likes their meat barely cooked, blue, rare etc are fucking hypocrites. half cooked meat is fucking disgusting.

Too sweet, don't like it with steak.

Fine with it on a burger, tho, but because it contrasts with some mustard.

You mean other than the fact it completely masks the flavour? If you're a fag who takes his steak well done I can see why you'd use ketchup, but otherwise I find it insultingly shitty.

I eat steak well done with ketchup just to piss everyone off because I'm a dickhead.
Caring how people like their steak is fucking pathetic so I just love to wind everyone up by having it how everyone bitches about it.

People ordering meals a certain way just to "spite" other people on the internet is fucking pathetic.

Most burgers are made from ground up chuck steak anyways. I don't have a problem with it