My money is on pic related.
Confident, contemporary, respected.
Who is yours and what are the reasons?

celebrity chefs are for nomies

>respected
Who the fuck respects Bobby Flay?
Have you seen his Iron Chef record?
Have you seen his Throwdown record?
He's the one challenging people, on his own terms, with all the prep time he needs, and he gets blown the fuck out like a full 2/3rds of the time. He's abysmal.

t. morimoto

I doubt you're a successful cook my melanin affluent friend.
He scared Gordon Ramsay away. Also, how many restaurants do you have?
Also, you didn't say who you like better.
>plebbit detected

>Implying Bobby doesn't throw matches to see the underdog win and highlight up and coming chefs because it's ratings gold and why give a fuck anyway?

The man is a chipotle god

bet he came in giada's pussy hole

Wolfgang Puck

Are you making this up?

That's a good start Jimmy now support your argument a bit

His last marriage failing due an affair with Giada is a pretty open secret.

>challenges celebrated local chefs to their signature dish
>on his terms
That’s kind of a retarded thing to say...

How does it feel knowing he hit that, and you haven't?

Oh. Didn't she get divorced too?

She loves sucking dick and she’s apparently the best

Yes, she left her husband right around the same time Flay left his third wife. It was so obvious why.

Good. I've never been attracted to her. She looks like my mum

Can I fuck your mom?

He started working in kitchens when he was 14, never got formally trained. Spago still remains critically acclaimed after like 15 years, and he owns a shitload of restaurants, so he's clearly more about food than other things. His celebrity status comes more from the fact that his catering business and association with the Academy Awards, and rubbing shoulders with the stars gets you invited to things. He does a lot of charity work and I never hear people say anything bad about him that isn't a condemnation of celebrity chefs in general. He's basically the first celebrity chef and he has his fingers in all the pies celebrity chefs get their fingers into

idk he just seems like a good natured and a shrewd businessman with a talent and passion for cooking, whereas Flay seems like he's into some really fucked up shit in the bedroom even if he does know how to make a decent salsa

>imblynig Bobby Flay is a master of 4D chess when nearly every Iron Chef episode he manages to injure himself, knock something over, or otherwise fuck up
sick strawman, I haven't even MENTIONED the fucking morimoto fight
(and desu I don't care about dishonorobru or whatever the fuck, I believe flay's story that his assistants badgered him into standing up there)

Alton Brown? Not a super great chef I suppose, but this dude KNOWS HIS SHIT.

He's all about that science, which to me really shows his know how

I like him, and I assume he makes some good stuff but how do we know? Has anyone ever tasted his food because he doesn't have a restaurant or anything right?

Bible thumper

Really? Huh. That's annoying.

Jacques Pepin is the best

That's a great first step with that post Jimmy. Now support your argument a bit!

You can't tell from his show, so I really don't give a shit.

Well he's actually a "celebrity" chef and not an over the top asshole TV persona/actor. His cooking shows are largely done in real time and the results are usually fantastic. He was the personal chef for I think 3 French presidents. He was also offered the position of personal chef to president John F Kennedy but turned it down.

He's just great overall. He's like a grandfather to everyone.

hey I like the vibe of this thread so I'm bumping it so I can see what other anons think

>shows done in real time
You know, it's nice to see all the steps when you watch cooking. Maybe this thread should have been about the shows that helped you the most as far as getting better at cooking

How, does it make your food taste any different? Tip your fedora elsewhere.

Well, I'm sure your church potluck is very successful. But I'm going to go with a chef who doesn't believe in fiction. Have a communion wafer and sit down god boy.

gib mommy milkies

>Cheated on his wife

>being this invested in cooking shows
Get a life man, seriously...

He didn't spew or preach Abrahamic myths on Good Eats, though. In fact if it hadn't been for the celebrity gush crush culture on Veeky Forums, I would have never known he worshipped the 2000 year dead crucified jewish criminal.

she really is a midget.

god damn those tits.

would smash

Post her feet.