Is this a book worth reading?

Is this a book worth reading?

If not, is there anything better on the same subject?

Bump

Yes you fucking retard

Why?

Erik von K-L, Hoppe, and Land are far superior.

>hoppe
>good

It's great. Arendt was a brilliant thinker, and her approach to evil is still the one that resonates with me the most. The Human Condition is probably her best work.

it's literally dumb postmodernist propaganda

She's the female Heidegger. Same turgid incomprehensible prose and everything. Avoid.

>If not, is there anything better on the same subject?
Research on human behaviour; though it has it flaws too. Read this then try that.

I liked Eichmann in Jerusalem as a non-hysterical perspective on the holocaust.

you don't like argumentation ethics or the emphasis on time preference to explain human behavior or what?

I prefer The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

Hannah Arendt is pure kino.

>No Rousseau, Locke, Plato. Includes Milton Friedman.

Wew

The goal wasn't that broad in theme.

>turgid incomprehensible prose
if you're an illiterate brainlet, maybe

Better question:
Is any book worth reading, if the end result for me will always be "ur a fagget" on a cantonese cartoon online forum?

>Rousseau
the general will is incompatible with liberty

You know the fact you believe in concepts like "evil" means that you're the type of person who would be a happy Auschwitz guard.

Putting "evil" in quotes and calling it a concept means that you just need to get out more.

I'm guessing you didn't read the book. Evil is, in her view, banal, uninteresting, dull. It comes from a lack of thinking rather than some greater encompassing force. The Auschwitz guards were automatons, they blindly followed orders; they were not mustache twiddling devils who wanted nothing more than to kill. She got a lot of flack from the people who believe in the more traditional conceptions of evil for this idea (which I assume you are referring to). Next time I'd recommend actually reading her work if you want to engage with her ideas, or at least not sound like a psuede.

Shut up and read you it fucking /pol/ addicted Nazi larper.