Eat food

>eat food
>get hungry again

why does this always happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

universityhealthnews.com/daily/nutrition/why-am-i-always-hungry-even-after-i-eat/
youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23624293
yourhormones.info/hormones/ghrelin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>eat food
>poop
why doesn't this always happen often enough?

advancing diabetes

>Tide comes in
>Tide goes out
You can't explain that!

Your mom can explain it.

Fucking magnets - how do they work?

Sugar causes you to want to eat more. Eat vegetables.

Every action has an equal and sloposhit reaction.

>meal prep for the week, make pan seared chicken breasts and steamed veggies (broccoli/cauliflower/mushrooms)
>enjoy it thoroughly at lunch but an hour later get ridiculously hungry again

The vegetables well out-weigh the meat in my lunches, what am I doing wrong?

Eat even more vegetables. Then find something to do other than sit around thinking about food.

>drink water
>have to piss a few hours later

>fall in love
>want to eat her out

>broken hearted
>never want to eat again

>clean up/wash dishes
>room/dishes get dirty again

This is why I just don't bother cleaning. It's like what's the point. Literally getting cucked by inanimate objects

you eat a little dainty bitchboy meal and work all day

You're depressed OP. Eating food gives you momentary happiness in your otherwise dull existence.

You forgot the filling carbs.

every time i pour a glass of milk it's like instantly all gone, and i have to get back up and drag my self to the kitchen again.

No fat.

Did you eat Chinese food or anything heavy on rice and/or noodles?

The problem is pooping. If you force your body to burn off everything you ingest, you will feel full for a lot longer. I recommend eating your own feces to get your body used to digesting it.

Never a miscommunication.

got to go to the store and get milk again. kek fuck.

i see why they use to just have milk delivered every day.

I'd recommend killing yourself. It's the only real solution to your problems.

What are you eating? I used to have this problem because I was eating virtually no protein. If you just load up on carbs, you’re going to be hungry much more quickly than you will be if you have a balanced meal with protein, carbs, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats.

>RIP Billy Herrington

eating carbs spikes your insulin which will block the hormone that makes you use your bodyfat.
also leptin resistance.

universityhealthnews.com/daily/nutrition/why-am-i-always-hungry-even-after-i-eat/

dont snack and skip breakfast to be less hungry after you have adapted to this routine
your body produces ghrelin (the hormone that makes you hungry) at the times you usually eat.
nowadays i am not even hungry until 15:00 and i just sit that out an hour and it vanishes until i have my dinner.
then i eat like 3k cals with whatever i want and dont gain weight.

based

Redit

Has anyone else every gotten genuinely angry at god/the universe/the angry space lizard for the fact that they need to keep fulfilling basic bodily functions? Like, really, I'm not ever going to do anything impressive with this body, why does it need me to eat, piss, and shit everyday?

>eat food
>get hungry again
>why does this always happen?
You are eating food high in fat and fructose. These foods are high in calories but not filling.
Eat high carb (glucose) meals with little fat and fructose, like beans and bread (avoid pasta because it is very high in calories) These will spike your insulin and make you feel full faster, and you'll stay full longer.

>be hungry
>go for a walk
>no longer hungry

wtf?

this
people say we are free to do as we please, but the fact that all of us are hardwired to want to eat/put benis in vagina/find meaning. At the end of the day, all i feel is restricted, looking and interacting with the universe through a small viewpoint. True freedom would be transcending our humanity.

Eat slower

youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0

exercise suppresses appetite in the short term. i speak form much experience, but don't take my word for it:

>acute exercise transiently interferes with the production of acylated ghrelin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23624293
if you don't know what gherlin is, then:
>Ghrelin has numerous functions. It is termed the ‘hunger hormone’ because it stimulates appetite, increases food intake and promotes fat storage.
yourhormones.info/hormones/ghrelin/

i've experimented with exercising (cycling) while hungry, with and without simple carbs for energy, and it definitely suppresses the appetite. i just bonk much sooner and have low energy and performance stats. but the high from adrenaline is more intense, and so is the aggression (probably from testosterone).
but i tend to want to over eat during recovery. not just my immediate meal but throughout the following day. so exercising to suppress appetite has, in my personal opinion, the potential to do more harm than good if weight loss and fat burning is the goal. because it tends to delay, rather than stop the appetite. so i don't think you can use exercise as a substitute to skip a meal. unless you have incredible will power.
but then i'm talking about cycling with a threshold 85+% heart rate so maybe walking would be have different results.