What are some other good books about mass murders committed by atheists?

What are some other good books about mass murders committed by atheists?

that book is total fiction and solzhenitsyn trying to pass it off as history is one of the biggest acts of con artistry in literary history

None... since statism is also a religion. ;)

Too bad Muslims view Christians as "people of the book" not atheists. Now fuck off.

What's the point,since they're not doing it in the name of athiesm.

That's not even an excuse.

how is it fiction? I'm saying this as someone who grew up in Russia to Soviet parents and finds nothing inside to be hard to believe.

Oh boy, I sure wonder how many thoughtful discussion will emerge from this thread...

It isn't. It's just an insane tankie or someone bait-larping as one.

Even his wife didn't believe the shit he wrote in there, but apparently you know better.
Nice meme, you'd convinced me if me and the user that you called insane were living in the 70's, before the fiction archipelago got debunked.

>being this desperate for (you)s
Why don't you retards stay in your containment board?

Why don't you eat bullets for dinner? This isn't your safespace, faggot

link the debunkings.

>apparently you know better
there's a collective consciousness. Everyone knows of such things as "speculating" and "wrecking", and functional exile where one's restricted in where they can live. Even the "waves" are acknowledged and known.

No, but it isn't a space for you to shitpost and act like a literal retard, too.

Reddit, you have to go back.

The """oral history""" of a bunch of nazi sympathizers, with no material or documentary evidence to support any but the vaguest and most general of it's claims, is not worth your time.

Read some philosopher John Gray essays online or one of his books.

Sounds like every holocaust novel ever

Fuck you user. My grandfather was in GULAG. You guys are worst than holocaust deniers.

>link the debunkings.
Why don't you look for proof yourself? You said you don't find it hard to believe, but you don't know, yet you want to roll with that? Be my guest, I'm not doing your hw on a topic that's been discussed to death here (and in general). As I said, you know better.
I just want to fit in with the crew.
Sounds like we have a newfag mong here, boys.

>worst than
Was your gramps illiterate like you, by any chance

I'm not saying that the GULAG didn't exist or that Stalin was a benevolent ruler, just that you should read an actual history book about it instead of this crap.

link to those books then, so that we know what you consider non-"crap".

The spastic right here can't read, brother! Only the left is educated enough to read! Let them have their fun reading fiction, until the revolution happens! Praise Papa!

The Holocaust

>>link the debunkings.
>Why don't you look for proof yourself?
lol
Good to know.

The only monograph length attack on Solzhenitsyn I know of is Alexander Ostrovsky's "Solzhenitsyn: Farewell to the Myth" but it's not translated into English.
The problem is his work relies on rumours and unpublished memoirs and his criterion to determine if something is true is if two people independently say something to be a fact than it must be true without any further question. Also he made many easily falsifiable statements about his own life.