So has anybody got the new Kindle Oasis yet? How do you like it?

So has anybody got the new Kindle Oasis yet? How do you like it?
I got to play with one and was real tempted, but I just bought a used Kobo Glo HD. Miss the ease and comfort of the Kindle, though.

Is there an actual reason to buy one if I already have a Paperwhite? What does it offer?

My dad bought one for my mom's birthday and I gotta say, it's fucking noice. I still have the old 2012-13 paperwhite that I absolutely love, and I noticed a world of difference in terms of speed, ergonomics and clarity/sharpness of text. I honestly had no idea these ereaders could have been so improved on; mine seems almost perfect. But yeah, I might have to upgrade real soon. I'd say if you have the money to blow, go for it. It's top of the line shit.

I have the money but probably shouldn't spend it right now. Especially since I have an e-reader that is behaving for the time being.

Won't stop me from going to a store and touching them, though.

Buy 7.8' or 8' instead. Worlds of difference.

Kindle don't make an e-reader that big.

The new one is 7" at 1680×1264 300dpi VS the Kobo's 7.8" 1872×1404 300dpi. I want a newer one but I can't bring myself to spend $250 when I have one that still works.

I have a Nook Glow light Plus. Is there even a reason to upgrade to one of these? I pirate all my ebooks so i don't care about the kindle having a bigger store.

>left part of the tablet sticking out that much more

>Reading a screen
>The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>tablet
Anyway it's so you can hold it one-handed. There are page-turn buttons there too. I tried it out, it's super comfy.

>reads one book at a time

>Screenlets can't read two at once.
When will they learn?

Losers with multiple kindles need not apply.

i can use picture in picture on my android tablet to read up to four at once, could probably find a way to do more but screen space gets sketchy

suck my fat cock you god damn baboon

Money isnt a concern for me, the problem is that the touch and paperwhite are just not that much worse.

>tfw that isnt even in the top 20 problems with Veeky Forums

shit design

hopefully next iteration will look normal

It's comfier to hold, though. Regular Kindles are awkward to hold, say, lying in bed with it above you in one hand.

no they're not, i have a kindle touch 4 since 2011 and it still works perfectly, the only drawback being that i cannot read it in the pitch dark

Yes they are. But then again I have short fingers.

Yeah, I have one. Best Kindle I have ever owned. But then again, I'm a simpering fuck face.

origami cover makes that decently easy on my Voyage.