What's a book you like or an opinion you have that you know would make Veeky Forums 100% absolutely disgusted with you?

what's a book you like or an opinion you have that you know would make Veeky Forums 100% absolutely disgusted with you?

Holden Caulfield was right.

I find Shakespear boring and I dropped Hamlet after the soliloquy

I have no desire at all to read Infinite Jest.

kafka is boring and the dead zone is one of the best books i have ever read

Commonplace, I'm not triggered in the least. Try again

I agree with above. Shakespeare is boring. Continental philosophy is a-shit. Science can inform us better. Pynchon, David Foster Wallace and Joyce can suck a dick.

Catch-22 and Fight Club are my favorite books. I enjoyed Pride and Prejudice.

i think the New Age movement has a lot of value.

nope you're just normie tier hahaha

Twain is America’s best.
Hitchhiker’s is funny.

Jane Austen is one of the greatest writers in the history of the English language.

I've never read Dickens but he sounds stupid

I love Robert Jordans wheel of time. Ray Bradbury is a hack.

Please explain what I said.

I enjoyed Lauren Southern's tome.

solipsism is a sound philosophy

Are you a dog? (White girls fuck dogs)

That's a big assumption from what I wrote. Still nice to see someone triggered tho.
Also, maybe this will do the trick too: I don't give a damn about correct language. And it was linguistics who made me do it.

The french have barely produced any art that's worth consideration

I admire Nietzsche for being so enlightened while keeping his anti-semitic views low-key enough to trick virtually all scholars into thinking he isn't a nazi and promoting his ideas, thus spreading his wonderful ideologies.

haha that's pretty good

How about audiobook?

>Empiricism is flawless
>I like Catch 22 and Fight Club the best
A whole new level of fedora pseud

Favorite authors are John Irving and James Lee Burke.

i find self help material very useful

>Empiricism is flawless
You make the same mistake. You are making assumptions that cannot be taken from what I wrote. And you are also assuming my position on religion, which is wrong.
You only got the pseud part correct. Try guessing harder next time.

i like girls with purple hair who listen to A Day To Remember while they read YA fiction.

Are you a dog? (girls with purple hair who listen to A Day To Remember while they read YA fiction fuck dogs)

Proof?

2 posts in and I'm already triggered

Pretty sure no one wants to get it at all. Fucking guy was brilliant. Even if it's somewhat a rehash of old ideas. The treatment of literature should never be the same. But it is.

The first Harry Potter unironically has one of the best twists in literature.

What kind of version did you faggots read? What about his better plays like King Lear or Tempest?

Ya niggas be mad.

But these are all correct.

Mine: Analytic philosophy is entertaining.