Food in Japan

What kind of food should I eat while I'm in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBMNYE6FBLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pizza
Fried chicken
Burgers
Milkshakes
Ice cream

fpbp

steak and whiskey. the japs do it well.

Radioactive fish and cube shaped watermelons.

Yaki niku
Dango
Kitsune udon
Okonomiyaki
Sukiyaki
Anpan
Curry rice
Kaitenzushi

Not even true desu

actually its very true. they pride themselves on their whiskey industry, and they have world-renowned steak.

desu.

I recommend Japan's take on American food

nah wyagu is overrated as hell stop drinking the koolaid

They pride themselves on their whiskey because they're the only asians to not do it shittily.
Overall it's still just mid-grade shit.

everything better tasting in japan,because cooking is high IQ trade.mutts fall flat in that department.lol

whisky collectors will tell you different, some of the most expensive and sought after shit in the world is from japan

>Whisky collectors will tell you different
Don't give a shit, they're collecting things. Firearm collectors spend tens of thousands of dollars on barely functional prototypes, it doesnt make them any fuckin good
Have you even had jap whiskey?

Kamameshi
Oden
Hiroshima Okonomiyaki
Yakitori
Ramen
Tonkatsu
All the ekibens

>they pride themselves on their whiskey industry
They almost exclusively drink blended whiskys. Usually as a highball. Japanese single malt whiskey is actually easier to get in the West than in Japan (and I was looking quite a bit).

Go to Mos Burger, Sukiya, Yoshinoya, Ichiran Ramen, Coco Ichiban Curry, Pepper Lunch, Lotteria. Order a specialty crazy pizza from a local joint, Pizza-La, or Pizza Hut/Dominos. Check out 7-11, Lawsons, and Family Mart for cheap quick meals and snacks. Depending on where you'll be there are beautiful beaches and a Hawaiian themed shopping and food district in Okinawa too.

>Mos Burger
Why does this look like a propaganda poster?

I made anpan the other day. It was pretty much the first time I baked something and it ended up exactly like it was supposed to. I was so proud. Too bad i'm not the biggest fan of anpan. It was more of an experiment than actually wanting to eat it. Whavtever, gifts for co-workers and friends.

Why is there a raw burger patty on top of a cooked burger patty?

>he hasn't taken the /rawburger/ pill yet

This, but unironically

Japanese food is garbage if you have actual tastebuds. Avoid their desserts too. The only thing that's good about them is presentation.

Stay out of Japan whitu piggu!!!!!

Square watermelon. Don't fall for the other Jap memes though.

Traditional nipponese curry

Chinese takeout

The most important thing I have learned during my extensive travels through Asia is that it all tastes better drunk, chicks dig guys who eat the local cuisine, and don’t eat from street stalls in Bangkok.

I'm from Alberta.

You mean ladyboys

Go to one of those GoGo curry places

Also fuck some newhalfs

You mean Coco Ichibanya?

No GoGo Curry

youtu.be/jBMNYE6FBLU

Running sushi is great and affordable

I've seen a youtube video of one and it looked so complicated. Like what the fuck was I supposed to do with all the sauces?

Just don't sweat it. Pick the dishes you like. If there's some sauce already on the sushi just eat it as is. Otherwise dip in some soy sauce (or don't).
There's a hot water spout at your place for you to make tea for free. You can also order some alcoholic beverages from the waiter going around.

chicken anus and pork rectum.

You don’t take ladyboys out for dinner. You just message them to come to your room late at night.
I’m also from Alberta.