I love beer. I love the taste. I love the slow effect it has, i love the feel of it, i love constantly drinking it...

I love beer. I love the taste. I love the slow effect it has, i love the feel of it, i love constantly drinking it, i love everything about it.

I am drinking 24x 500ml cans a night. What the fuck do i do to stop it? there is nothing i love more than this and i have tried fucking everything from hobbies to women to drugs i always come back to beer.

>I am drinking 24x 500ml cans a night.
well if it makes you feel better you're likely to die soon

>24x 500ml cans a night
Jesus Christ, I am 6'3'' and 285lbs but I think that would kill me. TWELVE FUCKING LITERS to piss out every day, HOW????

i go to the toilet every 30 mins

why die soon? that is only 48 std drinks

I'm in the same boat as you but I have no desire to stop. I still function in my day to day life. If you do as well, there's no reason to stop.

Hard liquor sounds like an easier way to self destruct, tbqhfam.

i hate all alcohol apart from beer. i cannot drink anything alcoholic unless it is beer and i would rather drink beer than anything else

you sound a lot like my dad. He enjoyed guzzling cans of beer (or bottles) daily. At one point he started to just drink only a few on certain days, instead of the entire 24 or so, so like, on a monday after work, he'd only drink 8. He ended up getting some kind of blood disorder (i think unrelated to beer) so he went a few months in a hospital, where they of course did not serve beer.
Maybe you could try "skip days" or that 0.5% alcohol beer (we call that "near-beer" in canada) there are dozens of brands of it, some of them don't taste like donkey piss, surprisingly

get a xanax script

That's 336 a week, so like a thousand a month. That'll kill you pretty fast, you'll become fat as fuck for sure.

i am fat as fuck. 30kg gain in 2 months alone

Learn some fucking self control you fat stupid fuck. Just because you love something doesn't mean you should shove it down your swollen gullet every chance you get. If you can't limit yourself to 1 or 2 a day, then pick a day to drink like a pig and eat and drink healthy the rest of the week. Or keep giving in to every temptation and save up for a king size coffin, your family will appreciate it.

go to AA friend, or get an addiction psychiatrist.

love,

a person with a similar problem who didn't want to die.

Try dudes. Could be your answer

Stop being a fucking pussy. Let him do what he enjoys. We all die alone and most often painfully. Who gives a shit

hahahah that was bound to come, surprised it took that long. Please friend post more about how you aren't sure if the sushi you got was truly "nagiri" and drink your Mr Pibb

Yeah, I've met more than a few alcoholics who had similar drinking habits and it's always my first thought too; they have to piss it out again. Goes to show that people are creatures of habit that they stick with beer rather than switching to something a little more concentrated. I doubt I could down that much water let alone beer.
Apart from all the usual alc. issues I imagine this is also pretty rough on the kidneys.

As for quitting, do what said and get some professional help. It's hard enough WITH help; it's almost impossible to do it alone.

>672-744 beers per month
If you're so hellbent on killin? Yourself you could always hang yourself. Just make sure both the rope and the thing youre tying the rope to can support the weight of your obese ass.

>tfw you love beer too
>tfw you were prescribed antidepressants and you can’t have alcohol while taking them
At least I’m losing weight from cutting alcohol out. And I don’t feel like I want to die anymore, but damn do I miss the taste of beer.

The fuck? I enjoy beer more than other drinks too, that doesn't mean I gobble it by the gallon. Unless OP is suicidal he needs to do learn some fucking restraint or prepare to either turn stone cold sober or become a bloated corpse. Three options right there, only one lets him continue to do what he loves so much.

why would you want to quit if you love it so much that makes no sense???

RIP OP

OP, I feel ya. I used to have an alcohol problem, I guess I still do.

Something about beer is just really satisfying for me. My biggest with drinking beer regularly was disposing of glass regularly, it's loud, heavy and takes up space.
I kinda binge on beer nowadays. I just homebrew every week, keg and drink in 5L batches. Something about spirits just doesn't hit the spot the same way a nice cold beer does.

Hope you live long enough to enjoy a nice cold beer in your 60's on a hot summer's day.