ITT: food you hate, despite being popular where you live

ITT: food you hate, despite being popular where you live

Other urls found in this thread:

internationalcuisine.com/icelandic-caramelized-potatoes/
youtu.be/UzUqoLe4At0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you live in an elementary school?

are you from Iowa? if so state your college football allegiance

i live in Vietnam so everything is good. i guess the fetishization of KFC is gross and the use of hot dogs in fast food is lame but still, me got no complaints

>"hating" a food

>houstonfag
I'm so fucken sick of shitty ass white people jose ole style mexican food served on a 'beddy hot plate'

why are you living in vietnam?

No, I'm from NC.

you should try a loose meat

My shit town in England doesn't really have a "food".
We just seem to enjoy a variety.

I hate roast beef.

Where to get sloppy Joe?

>england
>variety

Kek.

"roast" beef.

I think what he meant is that they don't have "food" just something similar to it.

What are those things Muslims make?

Ah, that makes sense.

Seafood. Coastal area, so most restaurants are seafood based and I’m just not a fan.

Suicide bombers

Thanks Roseanne

this shit:
internationalcuisine.com/icelandic-caramelized-potatoes/

Sugar everywhere, sweet bread, chicken bbq as sweet as cake. Cakes literally meltes sugar with water. Popular dishes in thai restaurant that are marked as spicy are instead sugary. Every fucking thing here is sweet. Even "healthy" yogurt is sweet. Everybody eats that sugar then drinks coke. Icelanders will catch up to usa fatties in a generation.

Screencapped and posted on /r/Veeky Forums, thanks guys (or goys, lol)!

Make your own
youtu.be/UzUqoLe4At0

>grits
>gravy over everything
>fried everything
Why does the south suck, guys?

>gravy over everything
what does this even mean? Nobody really does this but besides that are you saying you hate gravy? There are many types, do you hate all of them?

North Carolina

Literal mongoloid inbreds. Southerners should be cleansed from the face of the earth and the land opened for immigrant homesteading. We really need no blood down there.

The new southerners should all be latinxs and refugees from USA caused barbarism in the middle east and AFRICA

It means that I hate gravy over everything. Its unnecessary for most foods and only makes things soggy. Its not that i hate gravy, its just that its shitty that people down here use it as a god damn condiment almost.

Now you shut up. Biscuits and gravy is mana.

feel free to leave

Well thats like, your opinion man.

Ok I'll stay

This

Makes me want to throw up
How can anyone eat all this shit first thing in a morning and not feel violenty ill?

Anyone whose not a soyboy like you

chilidogs/coneydogs

>are you from Iowa? if so state your college football allegiance

UNI

I feel violated each time I get one but I keep eating them.

Retard alert!
Retard alert!

FPBP

I live in tucson and hate the sonoran burger
Its basically a greesy burger prententing to be a sonoran hotdog.

San Francisco here. Acai bowls. There are a bunch of places that blend up acai with ice and dump it in a bowl and give you toppings like it's something special. What's worse is the toppings, they put weird shit on it like bee pollen and fucking hemp milk. It's just a goddamn smoothie with toppings. You don't need 15 restaurants dedicated to making smoothies with a single type of berry.

Forgot pic.

Tacos in Mexico, sick of em and they're sold at a every damn corner. Most of them are okay, but can't people find any other food to sell, lack of originality here.

These smoothie bowls are retarded. Just drink the stuff. That being said, bee pollen and hemp milk are both supposed to be good for you. Not that weird

Haluski