Mfw someone microwaves smelly ethnic food in the break room

>mfw someone microwaves smelly ethnic food in the break room

>microwaving blue cheese

>Someone brought fish.

>break room

Get back to work, wage cuck. Nobody gives a shit about your empty life, and your thread is blase and derivative.

>that guy that eats white bread sandwiches and burgers at his cubicle every day instead of socializing

Come on man, can't even spell blasé right?

Couldn't have said it better myself

>roommate bakes a whole fucking mackerel
>entire apartment stinks like fish for the entire day

These are all true, but I would like to mention there is nothing more irritating than someone finding arbitrary food smells irritating. I live in an apartment where we used to have some friends living in another unit. We would go over and cook on friday nights and the unit above that kept on submitting "Disruptive smell" complaints. Apparently cooking garlic or onions or anything really was offensive to them. It's like they don't think people cook their own food and humans just subsist on takeout and restaurants. What cracks me up is that after our friends moved out of the building an Indian family moved in that basically cooks Indian food all fucking day. My apartment building smells delicious and I hope that bitch in number 5 suffers every day.

>I hate it only because i love their food and im stuck eating a vending machine PB&J

How close was I user?

Maybe they're just really hungry all the time.

>Americans.

>hes so fat he has to eat when he should be working

>europoors aren't allowed breaks
Feels good being American

does TLC provide medical treatment/gastric bypass/counseling to the people they shame on the TV show? otherwise it is just enabling people by providing them with unlimited money to eat unlimited food.

Those "people" aren't committed to any kind of positive change
They just saw a chance to be famous and took it

dibersity it our gretist strengf u mufuggggin whiteb0i deal wit i rayciss imma fuck all ur white slutz!!!

What is that Londoner doing to the poor young girl?

I love the smell of ethnic food.

This is honestly the only thing I hate smelling in a public place.
Never been a massive fan of fish unless it's prawns... the smell is rancid when it's other people's shitty cooking/ready meals.
Don't mind fish so much if I'm cooking it.

marriage.

culturally enriching her of course, you know how much she loves brown men and their sausage.

>co-worker microwaves raw chicken to cook it

Got one of those at work. He does sit in the kitchen to be fair but he's never spoken to a soul.

It's so upsetting when someone orders a delivery to the office for pizza or something and I'm stuck with leftovers. The leftovers are always tasty, mind

We are allowed breaks, though?
Infact, it's a legal requirement..

The complainer is kinda anorexic looking.

`

>co-worker bakes raw chicken in company oven

>microwave my masala recipe
>3 people ask me if they can try it
Not gonna lie, I'm starting to get pretty complacent about my cooking.

Im there to make money not talk to people I probably end up hating anyways

I don't give a shit about you and your pansy-ass sensitivity.

microwaving is for plebs

My indian neighbors moved out last month and I miss the constant curry smell more than I don't miss how fucking loud they were in the shared entrance.

Oh boy. Here come the NEETs

Explain to me what country cooks this mythical 'Ethnic' cuisine.

>implying they ever leave
They're NEETs.

>Herr Sheckelstein on suicide watch

India mostly

i microwave a lot of thai and indian food because that's what i like to cook. idgaf. at least i don't fuckin microwave seafood like some mongrels.

lol you will when they cry like a baby to HR about it and they take away the microwave because of it

>mfw eating 'dines in the break room

>’deenz you gay nigger

fag fight!

`

n-nice doggo

>MFW eating in the break room at all