Let all agree that this is objectively the best cigarette

let all agree that this is objectively the best cigarette

>smoking niggerports

if you're going to be a degenerate, at least don't compound that by being a nigger

>menthol

Might as well just vape.

This board is for food and cooking, not barf scented cancer sticks.

Newports are for trashy people.

this board is for consumables, which is why there is multiple eternal booze threads

Niggas
Either
Winnin'
Pimpin'
Or
Runnin'
Thangs

Booze is food, dum dum.

>mfw

you get calories from booze you dumb nigger.

I smoke marlboros because I'm neither a faggot nor a nigger

I smoke reds when I’m out of Canada and can’t get my local brand, unless I can find camels.

Been using this a lot lately

>not White

Yet you're still a faggot for smoking fags, you fag

>unironically smoking newports
>unironically smoking MENTHOL newports
Nigger

21 days smoke free! Smoked Camel by the way.

This is the least subtle troll thread /pol/ has made on this board yet.

I only smoke Newport 100s. Shorts are shit.

itt: cancer

American spirits are the best. No question. Also: smoking is for stupid people.

fuck no not white, brb takes forever to kick in
>implying I can actually tell the difference lol

I want to try pic related but can't be arsed to order a whole roll online and brick-and-mortar places don't carry anything but General and lolcamel, so no rape for me.

Or a coal burner

tobacco is a vegetable

White is too dry and I got fed up with the artificial flavoring in The Rape. This has been my jam for years now.

>tfw cant have good snus here
any swedes willing to send some to me ? I'll pay you

tastes like soap, Göteborgs is a meme

Then eat it, motherfucker.

I would say these are by far the best cigarette.

Anything Camel makes is fucking trash.

>American spirits are the best. No question.
^This, but the perique kind (black pack).
I've smoked a lot of different cigarettes over the years, but after I got into American Spirits anything else I try ends up seeming like garbage in comparison. I had a similar reaction going back to Camels after having been into Marlboro reds for a while where the Camels felt like smoking poison (yes, I know they're all poison, but you get the idea). But even more so American Spirit blacks make everything else seem awful to me by comparison.
My head canon is this means American Spirits aren't going to give me cancer and that the other cigarettes make you feel bad in comparison because you can feel them eating away at your DNA.

what is a "crush" cigarette?

There's some sort of flavor thing in it that you crush, I think they're popular in Japan.

it's a menthol cigarette typically. The best Crush one I had was from japan it was like a triple crush and it was like smoking Christmas it was amazing and so minty. The only thing I smoke are those and gauloises both of them I can't get here in america. Probably for the best though.

>menthol

the most patrician form of tobacco

Periques are the best thing you can get regularly in the US. I'd take Japanese filter Luckies (Euro ones are a different, worse blend) or Seven Stars 14s over them, though; I get that the spice note is the draw of the style but for me it's something I put up with because nothing else here has the throat hit and doesn't leave me spitting leaf flakes while stomping a butt that's a third of the damn cigarette.

This. I prefer light blues myself though. I often alternate between yellows, light blues, and blacks depending on my mood.

What's your local brand?

Even I know this is bait and you can't even get Newport in my country

Good work man. I'm 2 and a half months smoke free.

I still get cravings multiple times a week. Just kill me now and end my suffering.

I used to work near the United Center in Chicago and there were always a bunch of black dudes selling these out of the trunks of their cars near there. I tried to buy some once and the guy joked if I was a cop haha but I wasn't so he gave me some maybe I was wearing cop shoes that day

This.
Nat Shermans da best, black and gold da best of da best.

>monkey mints

When I used to smoke I bought marb reds. I didn't really have a huge preference though it was just because those are the ones you are sure to find wherever you go no matter what, as long as they sell ciggies
Also had a fair share of 87s, turkish royal camels and L&M reds when I was feeling cheap

Only the 60 year old unfiltered kinds

best tobacco coming through
if you haven't tried dry snuff you should

So which is objectively the best petrol to sniff (ie consume/inhale) for the ultimate high and sense of self satisfaction?

Cigarettes are for minorities, women, and homosexuals. Smoke a pipe like a real man. And not some ridiculous hipster Sherlock carved from an entire trunk. A sensibly sized one that draws well. Pic related.

You American Spirit black fags are on the right track, try pic also related if you like the perique flavor.

Who /SSDS/ here?

I actually smoke a pipe in the spring and summer months. I find it maximum comfy to sit out on the porch and watch the clouds. I switch to American Spirits the rest of the time.

Newports are the best. Just had one.

t. 10 year old niggerport smoker

>the best cigarette
Fuck way off.

I'm curious about what Veeky Forums recommends in a cigarette. There's no harm in an occasional thread.

>Smoke a pipe like a real man.
>*tips fedora and pretends to enjoy a sip of scotch*

are you black?

Cigarettes taste like burning compost and taste as such. If you must, then vape.

>vape
A reminder that if you vape you are quintessentially Reddit. You are a soyboy incarnate. Always remember that you fucking queers spawned the Vape Olympics or whatever the flying fuck it is.

Spirit Organics turquoise pack is god tier. black pack is a close second. t. someone who has been smoking for almost 15 years

Don't be so quick to decide. Asia has cigarettes that are so fucking good and actually tasty. Thought I knew it all too until I went to korea.

Can you racists spouting the N word maybe I don't know, fuck OFF?

>tfw have yet another pack of American Spirits to try

>complaining about racism on Veeky Forums
Not sure if this is bait... if not, you might wanna get used to it

enjoy my friend. may it be the last pack you ever need to try.

there is a thread on which trash frozen pizza is the best with 200+ replies

most of the food service industry smokes

get over it

What do you mean?

"Newport" is a hate slur now?

Shut up, Nebraskan. Either I vent here or I shout it at people in real life.

You are a vegetable, retard

Fun fact - Philip Morris tried to market Parliament cigs in the 60's and 70's in the UK as an upscale American import, disguising the fact that they had already become a ghetto favorite by then. That's like Pabst Brewing trying to push Colt .45 as a "classic malted beverage" or something on some group of unsuspecting foreigners.

What do homos satisfying their oral fixation with little leafy sticks have to do with food & cooking?

>He doesn't chew his tobaccy and pack it into a wad in his lip while playing some baseball

Yeah; what a bunch of poofs!

>ACKSHUALLY IT'S A TRILBY
You're right though. Numales and their artisanal masculinity are a plague. Pipe smoking is still comfy as fuck

How much do you have to type about Niger to wear your keys down like this?

menthol cigarettes make me NEED to shit, newports especially since they have the most menthol

my man

Export A medium regular size

Best reply

>this board is for consumables
Uh no it's for food and cooking. I don't see "consumables" listed at the top of the page.

Take this to Veeky Forums that is the board for cigarette discussion, this is Veeky Forums for food and cooking

Also L&Ms are the patricians Malboro

Too bad faggor.

>There is an on topic post that has 200 replies
>Therefore this off topic post is actually on topic
Most food service workers shit too but that doesn't mean post pics of the toilet when you are done with your food in a rate thread, that would still be more on topic than this discussion at least shit was food once

>Also L&Ms are the patricians Malboro
foreign L&Ms are usually quality, however the US ones are incredibly shitty, taste like straight chemicals and im fairly certain they just use the tobacco that fell on the floor of the plant they were making Marlboros in

so where should cigarettes be discussed on Veeky Forums? which board is most suited other than/ck/?

RC fuel, not even joking, wish I was

maybe not on Veeky Forums?
also lucky strikes a best

and why shouldnt there be somewhere on Veeky Forums you can discuss smoking and tobacco products?

Thanks, I'm going to try this. Any specific pipe/type of pipe I should get? There's some nice smaller ones at an antique shop nearby, not sure if they'd smoke well though

>dood git cancer or ur le reddit
A reminder that Reddit drinks water, so if you drink water, you are quintessentially Reddit. You are a soyboy incarnate. Always remember that you fucking queers spawned the drinking water meme or whatever the flying fuck it is.

>you have to choose one or the other
Only a sith deals in absolutes.
>sperging out and using my own post in a way that doesn't work
Did I trigger you by drawing attention to the fabled Vape Olympics? What will you do when I mention that Vape Con is a thing? Dab at me menacingly?

Because you'd share it with pot smokers and your /to/ - smoking and tobacco would inevitably be /dude/ - lmao

T. Pot smoker

That was pretty clever desu ne.
It would be too specific a topic to work. Not to say Veeky Forums doesn't have extremely specific boards, but something like tobacco only has so much that can be said about it.

>pretends to enjoy a sip of scotch*
are there actually boys that are this soy?

>he doesn't prefer cognac to botch

Your shit's broken

>sperging out and using my own post in a way that doesn't work
Of course it works you stupid faggot. You seem to imply you can't do X because some faggot does it. And this is shit logic that is as easily debunked as saying that if you weren't a hypocrite you'd stop drinking water too.

Hey guess what, niggers eat food too. I'm gonna tell /pol/ that they either starve or they are literally niggers. Fuck off cockmongler.

>at war
>notice enemy side is killing our soldiers
>suddenly we can't kill because they do it and we don't want to be associated with those guys
kys

420chan is good for this.

Those are some impressive mental gymnastics you've been doing.

But a unique feature of the group of service workers is that they smoke. You could talk about the culture of smoking in restaurants and how people pick up smoking just to take the break. You're just plugging your ears and going "nanana."

Yeah, basic logic is now mental gymnastics.
Keep up your easily challenged hypocritical beliefs, man, you tell those rebbitors.

>no u