What is the most abstract literature? Everything I've read is too anthropocentric

What is the most abstract literature? Everything I've read is too anthropocentric.

Is there anyone out there trying to write what would be the surrealist outsider art of an alien culture diametrically opposed to our own in every way?

Other urls found in this thread:

brooklynrail.org/2017/11/poetry/As-Within-Three-Parts-Each-Thus-Pronominal
youtu.be/gMnM78-XOU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The voynich manuscript

prolly some modernist/po-mo epic poem

There is some philosophy that fits what you're talking about. Speculative Realism/Object Oriented Ontology specifically. You could also read the books of which said philsophers are fetishists, such as Philip K. Dick, Lovecraft, etc.

my blog to be quite genuine

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

flatland if you want pic related

FRANCIS PONGE - the voice of things.
everything else is for brainlets

Read Robert Walser. He may not seem to be at all what you asked for: not abstract, not experimental or transgressive in any way, not even innovative. He is candid, optimistic (apparently) and exceedingly sensitive. But what struck me most of all as I was reading is: he is alien, in a way. His sensibility and his sense are awkward, naive, diaphanous and out of this world. He sounds somehow as if a highly intelligent, benevolent alien or AI were incarnated in one of these vile vessels we call our bodies and lived for a while, and observed. I dare blaspheme that he was like a candid Jesus whose Father left without His divine mission and instead just let become incarnate as a man, suffer as a man, die not as Lamb but as an old dog, forgotten, behind a shed in mankind's backyard, his only mission to distill this world through childlike eyes and godlike words.
Perhaps not at all what you asked for. Still, there may be something for you too in his work.

First time in all these years I see him recommended here. Listen to this, OP. If you like that, try Nathalie Sarraute too.

Going to get this thanks my man

Hey user that sounds great, any work in particular? There are a lot listed on Wikipedia

Diametrally opposed? I don't know.
But Dragon's Egg may be your jam.

> nathalie sarraute
which one of her works is the most similar to francis ponge's style?

>any work in particular
Try one of his short story collections; there's a nice one called Berlin Stories, I think. Have an appetizer on the house.

Tropismes.

Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus

Prae

Some of Italo Calvino later works, like Palomar or The Invisible Cities. Le cosmicomiche too

try Tender Buttons

Nick Land
Nick Smith

post-avant poetry:

brooklynrail.org/2017/11/poetry/As-Within-Three-Parts-Each-Thus-Pronominal

youtu.be/gMnM78-XOU4

This and Finnegans Wake.

/thread

Most pretentious horseshit ive ever seen in my life

To know that select members of elite society worshipped this novel like a Bible is disgusting, sick, finding meaning in the meaningless, reminds me of Zizek, if I am obscure enough that only 3 people in the world could begin to interpret me I am a godhead

Worship, peasant. Feel power in obscurity. Kneel before your new master: ignorance. I am your savior; believe in me and you will find salvation

*vomits*

What Happened: Hillary Rodham Clinton.

jej

Adding to what this guy said, Robert Walser is incredible, and his novel The Robber is right up your alley, it is intensely abstract

Well? What happened?

rupi kaur?

Fictions by Borges

t. absolute plebeian
like, you should honestly just off yourself if you think that is kaur's

The culprit is on the cover, namely Hillary Rodham Clinton. Fucking spoilers.

well, if you think that the author of those few shitty cacophonic sentences is anyone whose name is worth knowing, then it's clear that the pseud brainlet is indeed you