What is the first thing Nietzsche would do if he gets ressurected in 2017?

What is the first thing Nietzsche would do if he gets ressurected in 2017?

Play Counter Strike Global Operations

REEE over everything as he did when he was alive

He'd probably kill himself to find out that leftists interpreted the opposite from what he taught and effectively succeeded at destroying society.
>My conception of freedom. — The value of a thing sometimes does not lie in that which one attains by it, but in what one pays for it — what it costs us. I shall give an example. Liberal institutions cease to be liberal as soon as they are attained: later on, there are no worse and no more thorough injurers of freedom than liberal institutions. Their effects are known well enough: they undermine the will to power; they level mountain and valley, and call that morality; they make men small, cowardly, and hedonistic — every time it is the herd animal that triumphs with them. Liberalism: in other words, herd-animalization.

> it's another American confuses liberal and leftist episode

I'm no longer watching this series. 1/10 on imdb just because I can't go lower.

I'm not confused on it, though.
I identify self-identifying 'liberals' as 'leftists' for the specific reason that they actually cease to be definition-liberals once they actually accomplish what they initially claimed motive toward.

I know you're a butthurt brainlet but projecting your lack of understanding onto your superiors does little for your development as a person.

>it's a reddit doesn't understand Nietzsche when he sees it and tries to discuss anyway episode

he'd probably be an epic alt-right repiller like us amirite?

You seem upset.
Maybe you should pop on back to plebbit, absorb some hugs in that little box of yours, and calm down until you can actually carry on a discussion.

leave and never come back

You boys are really touchy today. Is there a tendie shortage?

Be pissed that there are millions of last men and zero ubermensche and maybe reevaluate whether or not the death of God was a good thing for humanity.

Review Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Depends what state you resurrect him in. If it's the end of his life probably wetting himself and moaning incoherently while others look after him

kill himself

So liberal institution are bad because they aren't actually liberal, that is the "freedom" than they attain becomes just another yoke on the head of man as soon as they attain it? I don't see how this can be interpreted in any other way than deeply antipolitical

This tbqfh famalam

I wouldn't say so, this leaves an assumption that he ever agreed with liberal ideas or herd mentality before they achieved power.

There's nothing worth discussing here. The only thing of value any reasonably intelligent person can get from this is amusement at your expense.

>this leaves an assumption that he ever agreed with liberal ideas
No, you're misunderstanding me. Look:
>Liberal institutions cease to be liberal
Liberals aren't liberals. Liberal institutions aren't actually free, they just swap one moral institution for another one.
>there are no worse and no more thorough injurers of freedom than liberal institutions.
Same as above.
This is certainly anti-egalitarian but the thing the prompts him to critique such institutions is the fact that, according to him, they install a morality worse in destroying man's freedom than the one who preceded it. Every institution of morality is bad, liberalism is just the worse one (according to him)

Probably be amazed by shit like TV and modern cars.

slit your wrists

find the nearest cliff and throw yourself off it

Neetchan wasn't celebrating the death of God. He didn't know what would happen but he knew it would be terrifying.

He'd say OP is a faggot

>fap to traps, calling them uberfrau
>argue with both leftists and rightists on twitter
>finally snap and go live inawoods and become an eco-terrorist a la Unabomber