So why do mexicans love putting hot cheetos in everything they fucking eat ?

So why do mexicans love putting hot cheetos in everything they fucking eat ?

They got best soft drinks. Jarritos is my favorite.

because they are gay! :)

Why do they put chips/crackers in tacos?

Fucking spics

Hot Cheetos are a m*xican delicacy

Probably for textural reasons, I think prison culture is also an influence.

>Delicacy

They should put instant ramen and diced Slim Jims in it too for the true prison cuisine experience

That sounds awful.

Apparently it's delicious because Mexicans apparently love prison.

I out doritos and cheetohs in my turkey sandwiches

uh no. Asians got best drinks.

Used to do it as a kid.

it's a common prison food

Lol this got me honestly

Some Mexican-American street food does appropriate a lot of ramen.
for reasons that should be discussed outside of Veeky Forums a lot of Mexicans end up in the criminal justice system. Food is a comfort and a lot of the weirdest food traditions within cultures have cropped up from what people have had to eat during hard times. People start off "resorting" to eating a certain dish or food but they eventually acquire a taste for it. That's where Dorilocos and all that weird shit comes from.

Culture

tastes good after a 24 pack of tecate

yes because spics are a totally mixed race and exhibit the issues of a mudpeople

that wich mixes only dilutes the spirit

Have you ever had a hot cheeto? They are pretty good. I like mine with cream cheese.

Fries in burgers and chips in a sandwich for people who like a little crunch and flavor burst.

Because they live off of Doritos, chips, ramen and other cheap processed bs in the broke parts of their countries. If you drive through rural Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico, and other places like them you’ll see tiny stands selling these goods for cheap. It’s the only prepared food anybody has for a few miles and these people eat their own supply because it tastes better than plain corn tortillas which is their only other option cause they’re poor as Africans.

Hope that helps

Why Veeky Forums being so /pol/? Because a worker embraces the thug culture environment of which he grew up in, he is instantly perceived as a convict. Where the thug love at?

God dude Fedor looks like an alcoholic middle aged plumber

kek

>Used to do it as a kid.
I dont know what the fuck kind of shit your parents were on for feeding you that as a kid but you should slap them for feeding you garbage.

Don't matter, still fucking king. Too bad I heard he came out of retirement and didn't do so well because supposedly he was using steroids in Russia when he was still active.

>parents
>he thinks the kid shoveling prepackaged bullshit into his face for lunch had a nuclear family

I chose to whip it up because my parents always ate too fucking healthy. I have better taste now but it's where my culinary passion started desu. The easy stuff first.

this isn't a ylyl thread you noob

I mean as a kid of course you're gonna like it but I would be worried if yo were still eating that crap lol. I agree though.

Just give me a regular burrito, no need to add more shit in it.

I'll take the burrito but with NO sauce...

Does it fucking look like I know? I'm a meheecan myself and I question myself why other beaners I know add Valentina sauce to motherfuucking popcorn.

yo thats a genius idea wea

No wonder my girls pussy tasted like valentina sauce after she came back with her guy friends from the movie. I know something was off. Shieeet.

Its god damn disgusting desu. That shit makes the popcorn all soggy and it ain't that good when soggy.

I've sincerely never seen anyone do this but I've seen Americans put hot Cheetos into their """coffee""" drinks.

fuck off and go drink your squid ink served in a pair of used panties

Well how else are you gonna get that authentic prison experience

lol what the fuck, Mexicans don't eat ramen. I rarely see anyone eat it, and on those rare cases its the shitty underdog ramen cup.

Asian soda is awful. You’re just a weeb.

im a white american and i have been doing this shit since i was a kid, but with texas pete instead

Nigga do you even know about coconut drinks Shit came straight from thailand first.

i think it is mainly a stereotype of poor mexicans who absolutely cannot afford anything else to eat. I have seen mexicans do it myself, but i also have done the samething

Thousands of years ago the Mexicans angered the god of food due to always using the same 3 ingredients in very dish and call it a different thing each time, and were cursed to only be able to taste hot cheetos for their sins. They put it on everything because they won't taste it otherwise.

>Muh coconut water.
Again, shit.

I know some Meheecan folks who are dirt-poor and the only thing they eat is bolillo (bread), sandwiches, eggs, chorizo or overcooked eggs and ham.

>mexicans

you answered your own question, user.

He said soft drinks. I said soda. Of course coconut water is better than soda, but that’s not what we are talking about. Thailand has cheap and plentiful coconut water, and good canned coffee as well, but you won’t find any other actual juice outside of a grocery store or restaurant. It’s all sugary drinks, and their sodas are disgusting. Their sprite alone has double the calories of the North American version. The coke has a lot more calories too, and it tastes like shit. Coconut water was the only decent nonalcoholic drink I could actually buy in a convenience store other than water. The bananas in 7 11 in Thailand were the best damn bananas I ever had in my life tho. I just wish they didn’t make so much trash over in Asia. It’s retarded.

White people don't know jack shit about cooking.

your literally a stupid faggot. im trying to relate to you. get fucked

>your literally a stupid faggot
>your
Bet he going sleep out of shame lol

You're fucking retarded for being so off topic faggot.

>white person makes sugar cookies
>doesn't add sugar
Every fucking time

They really like eating chips.

those spics really eat nothing, but the shit trimmings of consumerist culture

Top ramen with flaming hot cheetos is the greatest food in the world

reading that made my stomach hurt
lol been there buddy