STOP TALKING ABOUT CUCKS

>reading through Shakespeare
>getting immersed in the incredible language and characters, starting to appreciate the rhythm of the verse
>all of a sudden, Shakespeare starts talking about cucking
>in basically every play there's a bunch of jokes about people getting cucked, or people actually getting cucked
>quit, decide to move on to Ulysses, because I heard it's the next best thing
>The ENTIRE book is about a guy being cucked
>people are talking about how the ending is so beautiful and positive and life-affirming but I can only see it as a dumb self-absorbed roastie remembering happy times right after she cucks her poor husband
>makes me even more misogynistic
>decide to read Madame Bovary because I heard that she was a great female character and I wanted to restore my faith in women by connecting with her
>the whole book is about her FUCKING KEKING HER HUSBAND because he was fucking BORING and because of selfish fucking fairy tale FANTASIES in her head
>Decide, oh Chaucer couldn't be all that bad, because it was back when everyone was religious, start reading The Miller's Tale
>The WHOLE BOOK IS ABOUT FUCKING KEKS, with Chaucer making cucking look like a fun little FUCKING JOKE
>throw it in the trash out of disgust
>opt for the safest route I can think of, The Bible, because obviously the holiest book in the planet wouldnt be so impure
>Abraham is going around fucking KEKING EVERYONE, and saying God made me do it, and no one gives a SHIT
>think, maybe I should just stop reading literary stuff and read more information based books
>start reading Mythology by Hamilton
>Zeus is literally KEKING everyone constantly, the greek myths are FILLED with examples of people being constantly cucked
>Think, holy shit maybe I need to read more contemporary stuff, all the old books are just filled with cucking
>start reading the Sot Weed Factor by John Barth
>He KEEPS talking about how Bertrand goes around KEKING everyone and John Adams cucking all the Native American tribe leaders over and FUCKING OVER AND OVER
>think, maybe I should just start reading for the prose and not for the plot
>Start reading Ada or Arbor by Nabokov
>book is about a brother and sister cucking their significant others with each other

That's it. I'm done with literature. I gave it a chance, I gave it MANY chances. And ALL YOU FUCKING FAGS CAN TALK ABOUT IS KEKING. Everywhere I go, /pol/, Veeky Forums, /r9k/, /b/, and now literature itself, everyone is talking about KEKING. fucking STOP TALKING ABOUT KEKING STOP IT STOP YOUFUCKING FAGGOTS I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

has potential to be a niche pasta for specific threads. Not bad 7/10

This is actually a quality shitpost

>start reading a biology textbook
>an entire chapter on sexual selection (i.e. cucking)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I enjoyed this shitpost. See you fellows on /r/Veeky Forums :)

Recommended reading: The Sun Also Rises, Cyrano de Bergerac

>John Adams cucking all the Native American tribe leaders
This sounds comfy whats it from?

try reading again you dumb fuck

wew lad

the original shitpost did it better. a measured delivery is important.

making fun of emasculated husbands whose wives cheat on them has been a staple of culture since forever

this is why i don't get why people got so mad at the cuck meme insult becoming so common. historically, it's just a ressurgence of a popular fad

read Hunter S. Thompson instead

seems like your thoughts have been poisoned by Veeky Forums. Congrats, your brain is a walking meme. You're no better than /b/tards starting raid threads and /v/idiots crying about their console wars.

You probably think your brain is fucking swole by reading Ulysses and Shakespeare, but if you cant get past the memes when you read some of the greatest works of our time, then you're really idiotic. We need less people like you on this board so please leave :)

Wether you like it or not, cucking is a human universal that transcends culture.

unless they're cucking to a better economic class its funny, and if they did you have to respect the hustle, you had a smart woman, even if for a short while

True dat
>nothing new under the sun

Cucks get mad at it.

you better get used to the whole "cuck" thing
most bookreading whitebois cant "measure" up

>no attempt to fake a citation

>If I flex my dick while rock hard I can barely make it into the very satisfying range

I’m bigger than average and I still feel bad. Thanks.

It's literally fake. In actuality, most vaginas are six inches to the os when dilated. Most women do not want you pounding against their cervix, and any man who has whacked his tip against one will tell you that it is not pleasant.

Stop listening to these idiot insecure troll virgins

>most vaginas are six inches to the os when dilated.
Keep telling yourself that. They can be from six to eight on average. I don't have a massive dick, but it's bigger than six, and never felt a cervix, ever, balls deep.

I wouldn't expect a virgin to have ever hit a cervix anyway

how is it possible to have a weenus with 8" of circumference?

top kek

true. in fact, i'm afraid that indulging in too much fancy literature is the root cause of my cuck fetish