When i was a kid there was pretty much nobody allergic to nuts or milk. Wtf happened...

When i was a kid there was pretty much nobody allergic to nuts or milk. Wtf happened? Who fucked up the gene pool so hard . Its like nowadays 2 out of 3 children Are worthless pussy faggots with deadly nut and milk allergies.
We should have thrown these inferior weaklings off of cliffs or at the very least sterilized them instead of all this pointless accommodating that has actually weakened the entire human race.
And the worst part of all is having to listen to these defective people’s food opinions about how gross milk and nuts are. Milk isnt gross, you shitting your pants from drinking it is, but a normal person with a properly working body can enjoy milk and benifit greatly from its nourishing health properties, so why dont you shit the fuck up and quit ruining it by telling everyone how much you have to shit if you eat anything but bland processed cardboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0IOBsj4q3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing happened goy. Stop asking questions. Everything is normal.

Too many caesareans, and not enough breast feeding.

This.
Now invest more in Epi pens.
They are expensive for a reason, you need them.

I mean I remember there being people allergic to milk and nuts when I was a kid.

OKAY Grandpa. Sheesh..

>being a kid in the year 2010

race-mixing liberals ruined the gene pool

Sorry to burst your inbred little bubble, but race mixing Actually strengthens the gene pool because its the opposite of inbreeding. Dont worry. No one expects your screwed up chromosomes to catch that though.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0IOBsj4q3Q

No one growing up was allergic to anything. Schools still had those weird lunch rules where you couldn't share food or touch anyone with certain items, and you had to wash your hands after lunch. 90% sure it was routines like that which fucked peoples' immune systems. Overly cautious parents and systems.

>muh hybrid vigor

There have always been lactose intolerant people, particularly in Asia. In fact I think it was a mutation that allowed humans to drink milk in the first place.

Nut allergies have been on the rise though, but I don't blame "the gene pool". I think it has more to do with our culture of keeping everything hyper clean all the time, especially around young children. They're not exposed to enough dust and dirt and their immune systems don't strengthen up properly.

But what do I know?

This is why I throw vacuum dust and used needles at my nephews.

>when I was a kid.
You still are.

Keep youre recessive alleles off the coasts inbreeders.

Technically that user is correct though, Europeans developed a resistance to milk because it was a big food source for a large part of history, however because Asia and Africa never used milk as a major food source, they never built up the resistance to milk that Europeans had, and so when they started to intermingle, a lack of resistance entered into the gene pool.

Fuck, I need to learn to go through the thread first
already said it.

the word you're looking for is "tolerance," not "resistance"

Ehh you get the point.

Thanks for the correction though.

Science is fucking racist yo.

i speak english as a second language, im used to hearing weird words, lol

>race mixing is good
It's kind of like putting a bunch of white and asian kinds in a classroom full of niggers. You will see the test scores rise.

Race mixing is good if you're an inferior race, bad if you're a superior race.

A lot of food allergies happen because parents avoid exposing their kids to potential allergens or let them run around in the rain eating mud at a critical age and they never develop a functional immune system, and when you see sickly upper middle class young people, this is the result.

Finally, a sensible human being.

Creating a bunch of bubble babies just means more physical and social retards will try to make it look like it's normal. I'm not saying we shouldn't care for our own, but we've gone way too far with the coddling. We're creating diseases that didn't exist, both physically and physiologically. Hell, Gen Z pretty much is a disease.

This might account for hayfever. Food allergies? I don't think so. Nobody was keeping kids away from peanuts and milk before a surge in incidents of allergy.

Bu muh baby might get hurt if xir goes outside and sees a bee!

Gut microbiome getting fucked up due to extremely germ-free environment and modern diet is the most likely culprit according to latest research.

Disease historians note there is scant mention of symptoms that could be hat fever or pollen allergy in English literature, not even in private diaries, until 1840s, which just happens to be 20 years after modern sanitation started being implemented. Since then, mention of allergies exploded and keep increasing.

I played outside in the dirt and ate everything as a kid, still ended up with allergies as an adult. I can't eat fruits, tomatoes, chili peppers, or potatoes without my mouth/throat and the skin on my face getting irritated even though I ate a ton of fruit as a kid with no problem.

I think a lot of it is genetic. If you're from northern parts of Europe you're more likely to be able to digest lactose but maybe you're more likely to be allergic to peanuts or chocolate or tropical fruits too. Instead of talking about stuff like natural selection and saying people with allergies should just die maybe support things like genetic editing which might be able to remove all food allergies for everyone.

Well no shit dumbass that's how genes work, the only issue with your little theory is when you take a sample of more then 100 people, obviously you are going to have highs and lows across each race but if you really want to break it down it would be at the individual level and only the best are selected to move on, now obviously that isn't a subject we are willing to go into as a "moral" culture and because of that we as a people are objectively weaker geneticly and breaking it down by race doesnt do any good.

Another factor aside from genes- at least where the milk thing is concerned- is that I'm pretty sure a lot of people can drink milk just fine when they're little kids, but as they get older they become less able to digest it. Very few, if any, other mammals drink milk when they're no longer juveniles, after all. (At least this was my experience. And yeah I still eat dairy products anyway, and no I don't whine about the ensuing discomfort.)

it could also be that the people who had these allergies in the past literally just died as kids

Thats the best case scenario.

almost all non-whites are lactose intolerant.

milk allergy is a different thing.

milk makes me constipated, what doesnthat mean, super genes ?

im allergic to soy and peanuts

I read The Epidemic of Absence, and it turns out "being exposed to dirty things early in life prevents allergy" thing happens over multiple generations. Like, your mom and your maternal grandma also had to be exposed to tons of dirty farm animals early in life because immune markers are imparted on the fetus by the mother.

>3 different kinds of food will kill me
>im pretty sure i have super genes
Topkek

Is there actually any science behind this?

>be gookchinkzipperhead
>drink glass of milk during breakfast
>drink glass of milk at night
>no milksharts
>every fellow chinaman I befriend is the same

Are you sure about that?

its because most of those kids died to peanuts, you silly boy

>here's my anecdotal evidence so you are wrong

I never said I wasn't lactose intolerant.
Most people with lactose intolerance can drink milk in varying quantities without getting fucked up. These quantities are generally largest when people are in their childhood. Like OP said, normal people can enjoy (some) milk, hating on milk and nuts is just sour grapes-tier coping.
People with actual milk and nut allergies on the other hand do deserve the rope.

Use some common sense... its the same reason doctors are trying to avoid prescribing antibiotics now. If your immune system gets no practice it ends up being a fucking retard. Allergies are an immune response.

>strengthens the gene pool
>everybody running around with dark skin, pube hair and shit brown eyes
>Also everybody is obese (blacks are the fattest per capita)
Absolutely disgusting.

>pretty much nobody allergic to nuts or milk

nuts and milk were only invented 10 years ago

>I never said I wasn't lactose intolerant.
>People with actual milk and nut allergies on the other hand do deserve the rope.

>i-i'm only kind of allergic so i'm one of the good ones!
pleb

White people are the ones who fucked up the gene pool in the first place by eating this disgusting shot, drinking milk isn't natural.

>0.3 mg
Are these for children or do the Jews deliberately make them weak enough that you need to use more than one?

Yeah mammles drinking milk. Sooooo un natural. Would you listen to your retarded, whiney, lactose intollerant self, user!?!?

What happened to that trip you made? Did you get tired of that already?

It's because they died before the could get older back in the day. They always existed they just died off too fast.

>Drinking milk isn't natural
>despite NEEDING it for the first year+ of life

God it feels good to not be a retarded shitskin

It's just a dumb meme spread by vegans and lactose intolerant people or people following fad diets, there are white people who think the same thing. Apparently some people evolving to be able to drink it isn't enough proof that it's okay for some people though. Also chop is a regular shitposter and you shouldn't take the posts seriously.

Fuck’n good riddance!!
Why does modern day society help these defects over stay their welcome.

I was allergic to dairy as a kid, not deadly but I would get splitting headaches if I ate it.

Don't have that problem now though, but I don't really like it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis

Nobody has "perfect" genes. If you're just looking for flaws in others so you can feel better about yourself, that's wrong. You should be looking at how to help others, and that's what good people who can actually change things are trying to do with things like gene editing.

Mum was an operating room nurse when I was born and I was the first child so she kept everything turboclean and I ended up allergic to literally everything around me. Luckily I've managed to reverse a lot of that by having lived in absolute squalor for the last decade now.

Very good scientist brain here we need more like you.

Old cunts shitting out kids and just general kids are faggots these days.

>grew up in a filthy house playing in dirt and in the woods
>not allergic to anything, hardly ever get sick
>have literally eaten rotten, moldy food and was totally fine, not even an upset stomach
>could probably eat raw roadkill at this point and be fine with it
Finally a benefit from being a poorfag.
>coddled richboy cousin is allergic to grass, nuts, milk, fish/seafood, and 20 other things
>also pretty sure he's gay
>was raised by an alcoholic absent father and a lesbian mother
That kid is a fruit basket, and he's probably allergic to the basket.

Jealous shitskin detected. All the foods worth eating have milk in them.

Except chocolate.

My nigger. 90%. Only time black is superior to white.

That doesn't make sense, Jewish people have some of the highest allergy and intestinal disease rates, why would they purposefully hurt themselves while trying to take over the world? Are they just incompetent?

Or do they have a natural flaw which they want to impose on everybody else?

>B-but muh sturmfaggot narrative!

I also like how the Jews are supposedly behind the islamisation of Europe, but they're actually the ones suffering the most of it.

Their belief being that the only true Jew is a person that is both religiously Jewish but whose mother is also a Jew has probably caused quite the genetic narrowing over the centuries, especially combined with severe discrimination favoring family and church. As much as I want to get along with everyone their culture is terrible; nepotism is strongly encouraged to the point where Judaism is almost an inbred cabal.

>racemixing strengthens the gene pool
It doesn’t. It produces genetically inferior mutants

Objectively wrong as can be seen by the offspring og superior IQ asians and adequate IQ whites with a superior physique. They're the new ubermensch.

>inb4 the one exception the alt-right loony eliot rodgers

You don't know anything about genetics you inbred retard. There really isn't any disadvantages to race-mixing if you take the sociological factors out of it. Of course I'm sure you'd have no qualms about fucking your family since it will keep your family's stagnant, trash genetics "pure".

Never understood this line of thinking. Maybe for other disorders that could actually be bad for the population at large, but for shit like nut allegeries? Do y'all think there's going to be some point in time where human existence depends on the ingestion of peanuts?
It doesn't keep someone from reproducing, from contributing, or working....even in some sort of tribal situation, it's not like someone's going to die because they can't eat peanuts.

I have that now. Not if I have dairy in small amounts, but ice cream or drinking milk will give me those. I wonder what causes it.

I think it mainly comes from people who try to take pride in their genes, so there has to be a loser so they feel good

>says "2-Pak"
>has three injectors sitting in front of box
who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

Anyway, one of the main reasons for it is that the medical establishment was pushing "don't eat any peanuts during pregnancy and don't let your babies get exposed to any for their first year because allegies". Only problem is, they finally figured out that this was CREATING MORE ALLERGIES.

Allergies are basically your immune system detecting "oh shit something's wrong" and overreacting. One way your immune system determines that is if it sees an unusual protein. Because these infants were never exposed to the proteins in peanuts, their bodies go into "oh shit" mode when they now get exposed to peanuts as toddlers-or-older.

It's the exact same reason that it's best to expose your wife to as much of your semen as possible, so that her immune system gets used to your particular protein chains and doesn't react against your sperm cells to destroy them. Seriously. If she wants to get pregnant by you (instead of by her big African bull), you need to make her swallow your cum, you need to paint her intestines with your cum, and you need to splooge up inside her cunt. Do that regularly, frequently, and her immune system will get used to it, and won't as strongly attack your sperm cells or the baby growing inside her.

I've never really been sick and the worst thing I ever had was a cold once. No allergies and can eat anything just fine. Come from a family of farmers so maybe it's that.

I'll help them by applying eugenics so people like them are never born to suffer again.

Shh, babies need to be protected from the peanuts.
So they need the multi thousands in shots to save them.
Do you want to save your babies from the evil peanuts?

>reason doctors are trying to avoid prescribing antibiotics now
Actually it's because retards both overuse and underuse antibiotics, meaning many types of bacteria are evolving to be resistant to antibiotics. This could lead to the black death 2.0.

/thread

Who here /no allergies/?
Damn does it feel good to eat anything I want

The vast majority of us.

>mfw back in the day some new kid came to school with peanit allergy
>they banned all peanut products
>next week anither assembly about banning peanuts cause kids are still bringing it
>someone throws a peanut butterr sandwhich at the allergic kid up the front
>kid nearly dies
>that week dozens of bogan parents are at the school handing out snickers bars and shit demanding the school force the allergic kid to sit alone at lunch instead of punishing everyone else.
>the school actually caved and agreed to it

There's nothing unique about that, dumbass. That's the norm.

>bogans made a school a better place.
wut

It was either that or the kid would be filled in every lunch along with the fags

Same. Fucking cucks who are cucked out of food! Are just. Ultimate soyboys

I think the peppers, potatoes and tomatoes are a generic anachronism. They all came from the nightshade family, which people avoided for millennia because the other nightshades were poison.
So you probably just got unlucky, got a gene that made your system react to nightshade.

It's perfectly natural for scavenging rats to take advantage of any and all resources to exploit.

I hope he's cute.
I'll bang your cousin.

what the fuck happens to all those kids who are violently allergic to the tracest quantities of literally anything? Do they move communes or something?

I don't understand how you can function as a human being when a random passerby eating a snickers three feet away from you will just end your life.

it's overdiagnosed as fuck. most histamine based allergies can be handled with a fucking zyrtec pill. you can also get exposure therapy where they microdose you on the allergen until your body tolerates it.

the "omg my kid is going to die if he's within smell distance of a snickers bar" shit is total shit. It's hyper-protective parenting and schools/institutions that don't want to get sued.

I think you mean people that have nothing else they could possibly feel proud of in their pathetic, and paltry lives of servitude. Disgusting serfs.

Misery loves company.

No you.

Racemixing is throwing a bunch of non complementary genes together and hoping for the best. Sometimes it works out, most times it does not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

No, but there could be a time when you aren't allowed to buy peanuts any more because there are just too many of these genetic dead ends around.

I am not lactose intolerant, but I am allergic to milk protein. Not intolerant, ALLERGIC. It is a different thing. And it sucks.
I don't have diarrhea, I get a terrible allergic reaction. I can even suffocate from the inflamation.

You're doing Gods work user.