/lit and /mu in one picture together...

/lit and /mu in one picture together. the voice of our generation (mira gonzalez) with the literal voice of our generation (grimes ).

I don't know who either of these people are and I don't want to.

who?

>our generation

im 42. kurt cobain was the voice of my generation "kek"

i'd fuck them both

Who the fuck is grimes though
>im 42.
fuck that when did you come to Veeky Forums 2004?

Thats fucking sad he was a whinny bitch. Oh booo hoooo I signed a big record contract and now im famous and I hate the sellout life. Kys

>two_talentless_old_hags.jpg
The absolute state of lardmerican culture.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT THEY ARE SO FAR PSSED TEIR PRIME

Never heard of them.
Why is your generation such a tasteless fashion train wreck? Even your athletes look like someone had to roll them out of a basement and make them play. Beertent's closed Ladies, time for you to go do whatever that Sport-thingie is that you do. Your so-called Stars are flat shapeless genera-humans that embody all that is forgettable in women. Srs, like you aren't even trying.

Mira Gonzalez looks like all the cottage cheese in a supermarket temporarily joined forces to masquerade as a person by taking a vaguely humanoid shape and stealing a bag lady's clothes

Never has so much ugly been captured in picture form, as with Millenials.

I can only imagine the odor.

you guys are literally gay right?

>as if anyone knows, even
get out of your self congratulatory social media soapbox, Millennial. Buzz fail.

>teens
Nice try Mira

no, gays create and understand fashion, you might be autistic.

Who has read this what is grimes best song

Why is /lit9k/ so mean to her, she has browsed here before and you spergs make us look like petty losers, atleast be witty or ironic instead of writing paragraphs about her sexual market value like she has any relevance to your life

Hey grimes a cute! CUTE!

>wahh why can't this place be more like pleddit ur all gross losers

protip: posters like you are even worse than the r9k set

She's just as ugly, unfunny and talentless as the average canadian cumdumpster.

more like rivers cuomo

Mira was a /mu/ meme as well for whatever reason. I bet Grimes is just hanging out with her to get close to that dreamy Tao Lin

Pft you dont mean that

Fuck off Tao.

I will never be Veeky Forums enough to capitalize my title.

Does /mu/ like or dislike Grimes now? I can't keep up with the memes

Call me when August and Lauren meet.

The majority of /mu/tants still hate her but some /mu/mblr users are still trying to force her.

They liked her until I started spamming her

The opinion was reasonably positive last time I posted there, that was a while back though

She's alright but she's too much of a meme on /mu/ which can get old

What an angel /heart eyes emoji/

Op probably has Funco on her shelves. That level of derp.

No there's a way to fuck with people and harass them without coming across as a bitter /b/tard

Remember when the mods banned every mention of her and everyone was happy except some very dedicated spammers?
The problem is not her music (which is forgettable at best) but her shitty snowflake aesthetics.

HOLY SHIT

>guys you can fuck with people and literally "harass them" but let's not be sexist about it now

the mental gymnastics of this shit.

stop trying to milquetoast everything that you touch you total bore. i'd rather see Veeky Forums drown in bitter r9k spergs than have it become anything like you.

What's it like being a girl in a male space? Serious question

Do you feel how out of place you are? Or are you oblivious to it, because you have no frame of reference for what "fitting in with a group" is like? Being a woman must be fascinating

huh. had never heard of either. just experienced content from both after a quick search. huh... well at least i understand where the fashion/pop culture at my liberal arts school comes from. i've always been bad at keeping up with these things.

>like she has any relevance to your life

this line from her last post was a dead giveaway that it was a femanon but i wasn't even going to bother going there. it really couldn't have been any more obvious though.

You're a moron my dude I didn't say anything about sexism the point was the paragraphs that aren't funny, just sad. You could say something similar like
Without coming across like a bitter youtube commenter

Like the Carli hymen comment, that's actually funny

plebs: the thread

you could have saved her

>every post that you make should be overly forced quirktastic reddit witticisms

why does everything have to be so prim and proper to you?

and why can't a guy shitpost? as you said, they've no relevance to your life personally. why must you demand that every form of joking that you personally disapprove of be shut down?

Grimes is waifu tier. She seems like one of those dirty Trotskyists who sell newspapers in front of university, but still deserves a bone. Music is good too.

Mira is Tao's ex

>you now realize this is what she looks like with her makeup off

ayy lmao

I really want to rescue a disenfranchised nihilistic qt from the belly of the whale and turn her into a traditionalist girls are so open I'm sure I could do it plus I'm a beautiful human in many regards except my below average penis

ffs sake dude I'm advocating shitposts you must not have seen the essay some sperg wrote about her

it doesn't work believe me

>She has an edgy haircut now
>So, she's a nihilist
>Must save her with Christ
You permas are so pathetic. You're literally the same as those moms against rock people decades ago. Why do I come here?

>ffs sake dude I'm advocating shitposts

not you're not you're advocating for shitposting on your terms. it doesn't work like that.

>Veeky Forums and /mu/ in one picture together

Realiti imo

>Why do I come here?
Because you're a different brand of pathetic and would rather lie to yourself than fess up to it.

Hope you posted this as bait so your generation could wallow in its irrelevance.

>Why do I come here?
because sometimes while browsing this board you are able to feel deep inside just the briefest glimmer of hope that you used to feel when you still had dreams

Shitposting isn't writing a serious essay about a person that is literally the opposite and that's was why it was embarassing garbage, what a stupid argument this is

>implying I assumed every personality trait of hers from her haircut
What are you on about, is that how you judge people?

But what is shitposting I ask you?

She needs to sleep. How do you even develop double eyebags?

>"what dude you don't like your girl covered in shit tattoos and fucking strangers? Stop worrying so much mannn"

>Shitposting isn't -

shitposting is whatever user wants it to be you confused redditor.

What would you do if you woke up and found out Mira was your gf?

Probably fuck her, show Veeky Forums proof for clout, then dump her
Send Tao Lin proof and tell him if he's ever in Vancouver we should smoke a cig together
If he accepts, slap him across the face and call him a nerd
Go home and cry because tfw no gf

Teach her what fashion is.

Memes aside I'd feel enraptured at the prospect of waking up to a cute girl that likes me for the first time in my life

If you know them so well, why not introduce them to the sun?

do sex with her then breakup

No there's a thing called effort posting you dumb relativist cunts, and bring up reddit again yeah? Fucking morons

>No there's a thing called effort posting

you mean like the effort you just put in then? you don't even know what you're crying about anymore you goofy bitch.

we need joe mcelroy, john green, and jonathan franzen to meet kanye, mc ride, and whoever the fuck is a member of neutral milk hotel.

They warned us of this. A generation so devoid of ideas it came to be known as:
The Reboot Generation.

Ignorance is strength.

Worst comment chain I've ever been a part of good work pendantic fools

More like meet lil peep, xxxtebtation

fuck off /mu/

How does Aug get cuter every picture I see her in
I want gf

Veeky Forums, /mu/ and /sp/ in one picture together

>implying I am petit bourg manlet with shit tats
I'm the Chad model of the proletariat, bucko. I just happen to respect women.

>marxist
>respecting women

Am I supposed to know who these cunts are?

Don't you ever call a woman that again. It is such a degrading word.

Jeff Mangum's wife directed one of Zizeks documentaries

>implying marxist feminism isn't a well established ideology

I think he means Luther would be upset, never know though. Fucking Proties.

based anne frank

this doesnt get deleted but my tread about my favorite book, What Happened? By Hillary Rodham Clinton does? Mods are such nazis!

If you're gonna spam, make another Nietzsche thread. Those are at least funny, reading the comments of literary m/a/nlets.

424 likes, almost as much as a dumpster fire pic.

In a way she was really a pioneer, some retarded teens do these le ironic montages from what I have seen.

she didnt start this, and youre betraying your lack of knowledge of internet culture

I dont use non-anonymous social networks so you're right, I lack "internet culture" I guess.