What am I in for ?

What am I in for ?

disappointment

Hackery

naked for lunch in what i am

lunched am i nake in for whated

garbage, and I was really into the disgusting heroin sexuality surrealism but it could have been executed a lot better by nearly anyone decent writer. Burroughs was literally nodding out when he wrote most of it and it was pieced together by his friends I believe. It reads exactly how you would expect

buttsecks and hypertext

Arguably the first postmodern novel. Relentlessly kinetic prose. Gut-dropping crashes of cultural eclecticism. Brazen titillation. Magnificent sections of tortured impressionism. Mastery of metonymy. Addiction made material.

"Who touches this, touches a man"

m8 shut the fuck up

If you don't like books then fuck off you jaded piece of shit. Trailer trash aussie cunt.

take it easy

>"Who touches this, touches a man"
For me that idea crystallized when jerking off to anime then realized I'm not actually jerking off to the female image depicted but to the hands of greasy chinamen who drew it.

Yes. It's like you and him are jacking off together while looking at his drawings.

I read the Dr Benway chapter and I think I have PTSD now

Slit your wrists you fucking spastic.

jibber-jabber, gobbleduck, and 'young lean ass'

wouldn't you?

I don't get it

Mostly this

Man ass?

"no"

pretty cool at parts but im not really sure what went on

I get it mainly like a rich stimulant for imagination and challenging interpretation, I love this book and other ones by Burroughs. Don't give a fuck to the jerks who always need, for some obscure reason, to give intrinsic value to what can only be challenging and "interesting" in the most open sense of this word.