Is there any good lit about a lonely guy losing his virginity to a qt and gaining confidence to participate in life

Is there any good lit about a lonely guy losing his virginity to a qt and gaining confidence to participate in life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRO-WE3GldQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not my diary desu

My Twisted World

No longer human? Also that's the most boring cliche imaginable.

Saw this post and thought of posting the same exact thing. Should I kill myself for being unoriginal?

no because we are friends now :)

my diary circa next month if this fantasy i've been constructing about a girl i recently met pans out irl

you think its bad when youre a virgin? wait until youve had sex on fucking draught for years. But then you break up. you have spotty sex for 2 years, but nothing good because all these girls are anxious bitches who refuse to open up because fear, so you finally just stop putting up with them. This results in an entire year with no sex at all because there are no women worth fucking. Let alone women capable of emotional s e x.

>when you need the validation of the feminine to participate in life but there are no women of value who can give that validation.

you havent even begun to suffer yet user. the power games that await you will crush whatever romantic vision you have right now. men and women fucking hate each other.

You are me as I am you and we are here and we're both sad together

:3

>if
tulpas don't work without 100% faith, my dude

Let me help you, user. "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Pray for temperance, brother.

>tfw haven't had sex in four years

that doesn't sound bad at all lmao pussy

>tfw when haven't had sex in 22 years

Literally Stepphenwolf

are you cute? i'll have sex with you bro

It's less vague to say, "I've never had sex."

I would rather still be a virgin than to have done what I did: fuck a sloot I didn't hardly care for and barbarize an experience that should have been beautiful

I am beautiful intelligent and athletic but I've avoided and isolated all the girls who approached me because I'm scared of failure

nice lets bang

Name fifteen (15) classics where this happens.

welcome to the NHK

Are you a dog? (White girls fuck dogs)

is this /r/incels meme still around?

Hesse's Steppenwolf might fit the bill.

The Red and The Black has elements of this trope, but the woman is a milf and I don't remember if the hero is a virgin or not. Ends badly for him.

A-are you me?
>tfw you sabotaged more or less consciously every chance you've had because of pathological perfectionism and fear of rejection

"Lady Chatterly's Lover", though it's about a woman gaining the confidence to participate in life after she cheats on her husband.

Red and black by Stendhal

same here.
i'm rather beautiful (let's say 7.5\10) but not model-tier, so I've never lived up to the image I seeked to have - both asthetically and intellectually-. this led me to social withdrawal because at times i locked myself up in my room to dive into obsessive sessions of scientific and literary study and\or practice sport in order to achieve my intellectual\physical ideal and finally be able to make my debut into society without being ashamed of myself

What's that lady's name thanks good night

>a woman
>having anything to teach me about love
Nope.

Not when Noam is still waddling around, obviously wearing an adult diaper but nobody cares because it's Noam Chomsky.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRO-WE3GldQ

Are you a dog? (White girls fuck dogs)

I don't know what you're talking about I'm not a dog I'm beloved author Thomas Pynchon and I need more of those lady's pictures thanks

Almost all sex is barbarous user. Real affection is essentially non-existent so I wouldn't fret over not experiencing it.

How am I supposed to find happiness knowing I will never get a girl like that?

wait fuck I didnt mean to have that double-negative please forgive me Veeky Forums.

he loses his virginity to prostitutes though

Well not sure what to say have a good day

I believe you're looking for /a/

this should fit what you're looking for to a T