Alright lads, it's March and none of my local McDonald's have the Shamrock shake...

Alright lads, it's March and none of my local McDonald's have the Shamrock shake, even though it's supposedly been out since February.
Anyone else deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cICLSnR2a8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0deEqT0Ti_Q
foxnews.com/food-drink/2016/03/16/whats-really-in-mcdonalds-shamrock-shake.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They stopped shamrock shakes in 2015, where have you been oldie?

what is the appeal of this? it's a vanilla shake with mint flavoring and green food coloring? keeps wildly unappealing

idk op our McDonald's have em

I’m a customer care representative for McDonald’s? How can I help you today?

youtube.com/watch?v=cICLSnR2a8Y

I actually just got back from a vacation in Florida and had one of these. It was like $6 and it tasted horrible. Lower grade mint flavor than toothpaste and had an almost chemically taste.

American """"tradition""""

>deal with this

I know, right? It's like it's the fucking end of the world. How dare a shitty fast food place not have the shitty green garbage I was expecting them to have at this time of year? Life is sooo tough, not to mention unfair! Thanks Trump!

WHAT DOES MINT HAVE TO DO WITH THE SHAMROCK OR THE PATRON SAINT OF IRELAND YOU PROTESTANT KIKE WHORES GO BURN IN HELL

You can find locations that serve the Shamrock Shake via the Shamrock Shake app in the Apple and Google Play stores. I’m lovin’ it.

There is only one god and McDonald’s is his name, Ronald McDonald is his messenger. Death to infidels.

Oh so we now need apple toys to find toothpaste shakes ~uguuuuuu~

16 oz shamrock shake
680 calories
82 grams sugar
111 carbs
20 grams fat

Also available in the Google Play store for Android devices

>82g of sugar

Whats a small in terms of total carb? I was hoping i could treat myself to one sometime this month.

Less than half your daily allowance of calories. How am I suppose to get my full 2000?

Take your nutritional hogwash to those homos at I’m lovin’ it.

>Mint = toothpaste
Are you just trying to be obtuse on purpose or what? There are several variations of mint, and Wintergreen is never used in food product. It's spearmint, which does not "Taste like toothpaste" in the slightest. Next you'll tell me Peppermint tastes like toothpaste. Learn your fucking mints asshole.

Now I need a google spy device as well to listen in on me so I can find toothpaste. Will I need a tracking device to find the restroom?

They usually use peppermint oil in "mint" flavored food products.

>10241989
Not him, but that carb level is nothing to scoff at. Calories are fine if you're not eating much else, and easily fits in to a 2000 intake, But that much fucking comp carb and sugar can easily lead to health problems if not controlled. Don't take sugar and carbs for granted, they can seriously fuck a person up. I;ve warned several friends and over the years what happened? They all became type 2s.

t. type 1

Yes, but the shamrock shake uses spearmint oils. Peppermint oils are always reserved for the holidays because of candy canes,. which is stupid because it makes it increasingly harder to get them any other time of the year.

Have one for every meal, obviously

I only eat one meal. This is a catastrophe. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Your poos are being monitored user

> Peppermint oils are always reserved for the holidays
Breyers uses peppermint oil for mint ice cream

Muh keto diet

Thin mints and grasshopper cookies as well.

Or just use Google, you faggot

Patricians use Bing, you pleb

>SHAMROCK SHAKE SYRUP

>Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Yellow 5, Blue 1. May contain small amounts of other shake flavors served at the restaurant, including egg ingredients when Egg Nog Shakes are available.

They actually don't specify.

? What does keto have to do with keeping yourself healthy? I'm telling you from first hand experience, I've watched cherished friends destroy themselves because they endulged far too often on things like this.
and wouldn't listen to me. One guy I knew used to think he was the healthiest guy in his bunch because he ate nothing but fruits and drank energy drinks/fruit juice instead of soda know what happened? He drank so much refined fruit juice he sent himself into ketoacidosis with a 670 bloodsugar and how weighs 348 lbs in depresion. Another guy I know, italian did the same thing because all he ever ate was fucking pasta and breads. Carbs aren't evil, but if not controlled, they WILL lead to some seriously bad shit that becomes a chore to control, and most don't have the willpower to see their treatment through, and get worse because of it.

It is as if normies want to be anally probed by big businesses. Use ixquick or duckduckgo

>They don't specify.
No they don't. But in the short 3 months I once worked at a MCD in college, I was in charge of stock and order, and spearmint oil was one of our main commodities in march-aprill. MCD doesn't order peppermint oils, where as starbucks has it all year round.

Stop saying negative things about carbs

>Japanese eat carb heavy diet of rice and bread, live to 100
Your belief is bullshit

Knowing McD's they send their stores shamrock shake syrup unmarked with an ingredient list. Likely you are bullshitting.

Its not a belief, its my own life. I don't have the luxury to abuse carbs like everyone else, sure, but everyone I know who has done exactly that, over a period of time (Mind you i've known these people for 20+ years) Shit happens to them, and it's always been Diabetic related, and their diets were pretty much just carb loaded.

They also eat fish. Carb loading for the asian cultures isn't why they live longer. A healthy diet of fish and poultry meat over veal and beef is.

Actually your average Japanese eats little to no animal protein.

Commit sudoku

>OBSESSED
>yet he comes and spends his money here on vacation

American tradition? I don't recall seeing or hearing about it in the 80's and 90's. Didn't know of it until maybe Family Guy. Didn't have it until a few years ago.

Americans celebrating their """"""oirish"""""" ancestry.

youtube.com/watch?v=0deEqT0Ti_Q

What is this mom-core shit?

It's always been a staple american tradition but they fucked up the formula in recent years. It was great up until about 6 years ago. Now it actually does taste like toothpaste with vanilla ice cream. They also slapped a "McCafe" logo on it and charge way more than it used to cost.

It was relevant to op's plight. They had to track down a McD's which had it and when they got there they didn't.

If it was such a tradition then I wouldn't have gone at least two decades without seeing it and I went to a food court with McD's once a week in the 90's.

They stopped in 2015 but they had them last year near me.

Fox news had a article about them in 2016. That's odd for something stopped in 2015

foxnews.com/food-drink/2016/03/16/whats-really-in-mcdonalds-shamrock-shake.html

Only for a limited time®.

>Mint
It's clearly shamrock flavoring.

Yes, it is limited by the syrup. Once they run out they are out.

>Want Shamrock shake
>Check fridge
>Have Whole milk
>Have binding syrup
>Have Mint oil extract
>Have vanilla ice cream
>Have whipped cream
>Even have Maraschino cherries
>I can make like a dozen shamrock shakes right now without the copious amounts of sugar added.
>Yet I still want Mcdonalds death drink because it's limited

What the fuck is wrong with me?

>eating or drinking anything from McFatass
ISHYGDDT

Can you make a milkshake with almond/coconut milk or does it have to be whole milk or cream?

where the fuck is the coupon for a free one?

Clotted coconut cream.

nigga, yo bro muh nigga. legit just drank 3 of these last year nigga, fo real legit yo. im bout to get 3 more just today fo da gains

i can taste the vaccinations in both of them. they have autism- fuckin want his fuckin tshirt! Fuck hes got a great life ahead. He'll be shitposting here with the best of us. but my question is, where is the father?

Youre retarded.