Does anything unite Americans more than Barbecue? Rich, poor, black, white, Republican, Democrat, all like barbecue

Does anything unite Americans more than Barbecue? Rich, poor, black, white, Republican, Democrat, all like barbecue

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/04/barbecue-american-tradition-enslaved-africans-native-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm vegan

Brooklyn barbecue is best barbecue.

meat is murder

vegan niggas pls, ure missing out

it's cultural appropriation

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/04/barbecue-american-tradition-enslaved-africans-native-americans

Helicopter Rides: free for vegans

yup the best contribution of niggers and spics, poor whites btfo no room for trailer trash.

From the pigs whites gave them

Then barbecue some peppers, onions, portabellos, and eggplants you unimaginative pussy.
Maybe jackfruit? I dunno if it actually tastes like pork or they just meme it because it looks like pork.

>guys there's this thing that unites us
>NO I DON'T WANT THAT I'M SPECIAL

Kill yourself you waste of genetic material. Then the real people can get along without cunts like you ruining it.

Enjoy watching your popular sporting event, hivemind. I'll just go over there and do something intelligent with my time.

*Inhales deeply from a champagne flute containing his own flatulence*

McDonalds unites people globally across cultures and cuisines. The menu even changes by country, while retaining that classic McDonalds staples and charm! Try a McChicken today.

I would say fireworks unite americans much more than BBQ. Fireworks on the 4th of July is so quintessentially american that nothing else even really comes close to comparing.

Yeah but every 4th of July party I've been to has a BBQ or charcoal grill.

The only things that are quintessentially American are racism, genocide, and imperialism

racism I will grant you, but

>Americans are known for genocide
nice try, Germany

>Americans are known for imperialism
nice try, UK

america is the least imperialist white country ever
this is a fact

we expanded west on our own continent through what were mostly legal transactions to purchase land

>tumblr history

Finland? Ireland? Estonia? Czechia?

I feel the same about atheists

Ebi fillet and Teriyaki Burger > McChicken

god you people are worse then trumpfags

>Does anything unite Americans more than Barbecue?

No. There's over a dozen different regional takes on barbecue and all the regions fight over which is the best or most authentic.

When you constantly get your ass handed to you you can't really be imperialistic, I'll give you that.

>our own continent
Lol, Manifest Destiny was a Christfag justification for outright theft carried over into the institution and support of fascist banana republics in central and south america.
>fascist banana republic, Guatemala, is the only country besides the cucked US under drumpf recognizing the thieving zionist's declaration of a capitol in Jerusalem.

Imagine the person that makes this post. Seriously.

A low-mid class, hard-working black family from a Idaho wont unite with a rich black drug dealer from Bronx, NY...

Work, pay taxes, vote and have respect for your old and new country and you will be O.K no matter what is the trend in the false news.

I'm from NC, where we will physically fight people from a county over because their bbq is wrong. It's hilarious to me that you'd think bbq unites Americans when it's clearly so divisive.

(Lexington style is the best.)

>It's hilarious to me that you'd think bbq unites Americans when it's clearly so divisive.

Yes, BBQ has been known to cause a lot of..."burnt ends."

>Actually believing this
Lmao just because they don't call it "COLONY OF THE UNITED STATES GOD BLESS AMERICA" it doesn't mean that America doesn't have direct influence in other countries to benefit itself

Agreed. Frankly I’m not even sure why we still pretend we’re one big country when really we’re 50 nation-states divided between two diametrically opposed ideologies; Left and Wrong.

>Democrat

You mean vegans? I don't think they eat meat. It's against their religion or something, so sayeth the big O.

You. I like you.

>Left and Wrong.

Your education tax dollars at work, people.

>fat
>kike
>liberal
>probably a bit shitskinny

Must be rough

SOUTHERN HILLBILLIES BTFO

Yankees are pathetic

I wouldn't say 50. You could probably divide the USA into 10 distinct regional and cultural groups. Like seriously Kansas and Iowa are pretty much the same shit.

Please stop making us look bad. Willyb transplants don't represent the city. We do actually have some of the best barbecue on the planet.

> small portions
> no smoke ring
> no bark

you yanks still got a ways to go.

arrogant swine >>>> everything else. but mighty quinn's and dinosaur are the only other bbq places i'll go in brooklyn

>He said unironically while shitposting on a food and cooking related imageboard on the internet

Unites in cancer? No, nothing does so more than barbecue, save for tobacco abuse.

a vegan, a trumpfag, and a cross/fit/fag all walk into a bar

who tells you who they are first?

spaghetti squash cooks really well in the smoker.

not as well as animal protein, but still.

wew

yes, but they are only talking about barbecue at that point.

the anti-trumpfag obviously

Barbecue would be great if it wasn't for all the carcinogens.

I specifically came to Veeky Forums looking for this.