In this thread we share Canadian cuisine, recipes and celebrate Canada's culinary contributions to the world...

In this thread we share Canadian cuisine, recipes and celebrate Canada's culinary contributions to the world. It's always a glorious day for Canada, and therefore of course, the world.

I spread peanut butter on my dick for a quick and delicious dog treat. Keeps him busy for 15 minutes.

That was a low-blow, buddy. No need to work blue.

Nanaimo bars are pretty top tier when homemade. Poutine i never really found to be as amazing as people go on about, and the shitty stuff is practically non edible.
I've had amazing maple syrup from vermont too, equal to canadian in my opinion.

>That was a low-blow, buddy
damn right it was. Arf! Arf!

This or Ketchup.

Pemale bacon with rosemary syrup is pretty goat. Put that between a toasted bun and some drizzled syrup and it makes a great sandwich.

Nanaimo bars look amazing.

the thinking man's chip (or chup case dependent)

I hope you reciprocate.

Good maple syrup mostly depends on climate. The country doesn't matter as long as there are people who are willing and able to tap the trees.

You dipshits need to march down Danforth Blvd in Toronto to learn "Canadian Cuisine". None of you assholes even know where I'm talking about, do you?

What aboot the Maple Syrup Cartel, guy?

Sucking a penis for heroin money is not 'cuisine'.

Square boy fag?

maple syrup is good, poutine is good, nanaimo bars are "good" aka layers of sugar mixed with chocolate

candied salmon is a nice canadian thing i guess? I mean, washington/oregon/california is going be really close to western canadian cuisine, and north eastern US is going to be super similar to eastern canada, vermont maples and whatnot.

>mfw we snuck in and ate all the nanaimo bars in the walk in freezer then blamed it on our sous chef

in Toronto it is