NAZI BOOK BURNING

What you think Veeky Forums? You think le ebil nat-see were big meanies for burning them books?
Them books dindu nuffin? they wuz good books?

>no one ever writes "Crash!!! Mom got a dog!"
No the Nazis did what they must

another quality thread, thanks /pol/eddit

i support the burning of books written by people i don't like, i.e. whites

t. lifetime democrat, hillary supporter, and antifa member

This

Donot burn books. books is frens

>threads about literature get killed for this shit

Based jannies, for a second I thought I'll have to read about literature on Veeky Forums! Good riddance.

Book burnings are one of the most aesthetic experiences that a reader can ever participate in. This is isn't exactly something unique to Nazism, though.

i got banned for hardcore polititcal discussion (on wether or not a waifu was a trap or not) during the recent church shooting. dw ill be back to pol in an hour.

heres the waifu for reference

lmao cucks burning books they are literally scared of, fucking incels

so progressive!

Who is that?

idk some lil thottie. not sure if trap. not sure i care. there is an imigur so try a reverse image search. it has 'cosplay' in the title of the set but for got to note it down.

jusssayin

>hitler is my daddy, we nazis was kungs and shieet nowatamsayin shieeeeet

i tried reverse search and didn't find any imgur. link me up because i want to jerk off to this chick later.

Why come to Veeky Forums and not /tv/

Burning books is probably the most pathetic and childish thing a man can do. A coward running from ideas and beliefs that counter and destroy his. A man who burns a book is so afraid and angry and despicable that he wishes to control all the flow of information and become to proprietor of truth.

le continual change of belief

Now that's reddit!