Who are some Pseudo-Intellectual Con-men like Tim Ferriss?

Anyone who writes "self-help" books

Elon Musk
Stefan Molyneux
Reza Aslan
Sam Harris

Malcolm Gladwell
Steven Pinker
Ray Kurzweil

JORDAN PETERSON

how do i get rich lads

work sucks the big one

John Maynard Keynes

>Elon Musk

He managed to innovate two very entrenched industries and if he had his way with PayPal / X.com then he would've done it with a 4th in banking.

Sam Harris isn't a con man at all. Neither is Tim Ferris for the most part; he was the inspiration for a generation of westerners that went to southest asia and started up internet business.

Out of all those, from who and what I know, it's Malcom Gladwell that's an actual conman. He says he was a hedge fund manager and his site boasts about teaching you how to beat the stock market (if you opt in)

Tai Lopez

Ryan Holiday

He doesn't seem like a conman or anything. Do people on lit just get mad when someone is popular? Sure, Tim Ferris does have some "pseud" tendencies like going on about "ancient stoic philosophy" but honestly he's light years ahead of most of the voices on cable television. Can't we just let non-academic people listen to Tim Ferris?

I'm tired or lit telling me everyone is shit. How about we talk about authors we like instead of trying to shit on random people like Tim Ferris.

>I'm tired or lit telling me everyone is shit.
I'm tired of reddit tourists coming over here and demanding that everyone play nice now so this feels more like reddit to them.

Nassim Taleb
Richard Branson
Sergey Brin
Douglas Hofstadter

well, when you are comparing shit to diet-shit, it's easy to see an improvement

I use this place as a pressure relief valve for my anger.

I am also.

Literally everyone who doesn’t talk about the Jews and everyone whose works have furthered the Messianic Jewish agenda. They are all frauds.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Stephen Hawking
Carl Sagan

Steven Pinker is actually rather erudite and insightful, don't group him in with retards like Malcolm Gladwell

>Elon

He could still just be a very successful conman and pseudo intellectual.

Clean your room and please support my Patreon, bucko.

Bill Nye
NDT

Pseud
His books are, the guy himself understands enough about the world to make some pretty savy moves.

Con-man: he is pretty open about what he does, the only thing is that shitty self-agrandizing self-help prose.

People only get conned by themselves. If you take his books for what they are, fun pop-science/philosphy to introduce plebs to new ideas, they're fine.
What you and others hate about him says more about you than him. you look for absolute perfect role models and feel betrayed when coming to terms with reality

Dude is open-minded, enthousiast and shines the light on a lot of people other than himself. Those who discover ideas through him and adopt them without further research can onlyh blame themselves for backfire.

tl;dr: only cons those dumb enough to swallow everything without question. To others, fun engaging ideas, at a superfical level, and that's fine if you limit yourself to his input on topics..

Is he the guy who invented smartcars or something?

I hate those things.

>Dude just like, pitch your ideas to your billionaire friends and invest, its easy to make millions.
>Man just take my 400$ supplement, then go into your sauna, take your icebath, take more supplements and fast for 2 days.

Why doesn't everyone follow Tim's advice?

lol

Really?

I mean really?