You can influence the course of evolution. You can do whatever the fuck in hey hey hell you want to...

You can influence the course of evolution. You can do whatever the fuck in hey hey hell you want to. And yet you (probably) do a lot of nothing.

I hate our society stultifies our passion. I hate traffic laws that don't make sense. I hate dealing with entrenched bureaucracy when I can't afford lawyers to deal with things for me or anything beyond mediocre service, like the government or the health care system.

There are so many things we accept as reality today that aren't logical. The way we live our lives, serving that 8 hour sentence for wages as they decrease - by and large - with inflation, then go home and - by and large - do nothing for ourselves or with eachother.

If God is nature, and life is the spark making moves within it and humans are the head of that spark inverse as we know it - then we are defacto god. god - by and large - only shines his light on the rich and powerful.

I think we forget that we can dethrone this god.

How do you suppose we dethrone the elite

You sound excessively depressed, discontent with your life, and angry at others.

The fruit of enlightenment is lovingkindness to others, compassion for their failings, and a humble recognition of your own non-entity. You can try to change the world and become a megalomaniac Hitler or Stalin, or you can try to change yourself.

dig a hole underneath their palace, and then up to where the throne is
the throne will fall through the hole into the ground

This photo got that much more Jezebel as I saw the nip.

>posts pictures of jezebels
>excessively depressed, discontent with life, and angry at others.
could these two be related?

lovely

So your premises are:
- we have the power to change our lives
- we are unhappy with our lives
and your conclusion is
- we should change our lives

Do you not see how those don't add up? You don't have the power to dethrone anything, if you did, you would. You won't. Your sulking is part of that not doing it. You aren't enlightening, you are sulking.

I really don't know but I think we can start by trying to live in pursuit of lol "life liberty and happiness". Where and when they get in our way, corruption would become apparent.

On an individual level I think it starts with connecting and working together with like minds. Even in a capitalistic sense this tends to work out well from what I understand.

And the idiot that tries to tell me what's best for myself is wrong.

I'm not going to bother trying to convince you but the fruit of enlightenment is consciousness. Expansion of that consciousness having the world conform with your will after conforming your will to what's right... beyond just leading a conscious life.

Good find.
I seriously want to learn to have a better time with women.

Probably tends to be, but definitely wouldn't need to be the case I don't think.

we have the power to change + we are unhappy = we should change

Please tell me how that doesn't add up. If there were a #metoo phenomenon around areas more pertinent to the well being of society then things would begin to change.

On an individual level I for the most part just want to have a good time.

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell

Anger is the birthplace of creativity. I want nothing of your "enlightenment," if it turns me into a humiliated lickspittle milktoast.

I'm sure uglier people than you are getting laid. If it's not looks than what is it?

I think it self evident that in a more connected society, you wouldn't be in the situation you're in.

Or if you just worked on getting the right kind of friends. From what I understand the tech sector, at least in the bay area, is collectively having a socially good time right now despite previous association with the opposite. Maybe a new hobby? Who the fuck knows. But little moves can have an outsized impact.

I feel like I'm getting into territory where I don't practice what I preach here..

>If God is nature

He isn't. God is outside and above nature, infused with it but also utterly apart from it, paradoxically. Read your Aristotle and Aquinas.

A lack of fulfillment definitely is.
I'm definitely an angry person and I just see it tearing down my surroundings and ultimately clouding me. Definitely with women and friendships that's been the case.

Isolation is definitely conducive to creativity, so maybe anger leads you there through a secondhand means. Anger may be a result of creativity when faced with an uncreative society.

You may become mellower and look back at yourself and laugh when you're older, or become a genuine psychopath. Good luck. Anyway, you both sound pretty young.

A man writing a word once doesn't make it law. As far as I can deduce if there is an omnipotent God then it's nature.

Eastern philosophy seems to agree, and so would the constitution referring to God as "Nature's God". Neither of those matters but I'd say God is more a defacto title. The OT would seem to agree.

>He isn't. God is outside and above nature, infused with it but also utterly apart from it, paradoxically. Read your Aristotle and Aquinas.
This. Except dont read the christcuck

>This. Except dont read the christcuck
>Fat Tom Aquinas was a Christian

>Eastern philosophy seems to agree
Samsara is god now?

and
>omnipotent God
Only in the sense that the divine is above nature and nature forms itself in response to it

Learn metaphysics so you stop embarassing yourself

>implying constitution is a valid philosophical work
and Nature's god implies that god belongs to nature which under your line of thinking would make all of us under nature's control since we are also gods in your thought.

>Neither of those matter

I'm going fast and loose with shit that genuinely does not matter but I know metaphysics and it isn't a catch all term representing a single, unified system of belief.

I'm just saying my take and you can feel free to tell me how and where I'm wrong but don't act like the right and wrong has been definitively answered - because if it were then the people practicing it would be very apparent. These questions of life should ultimately lead to an answer of how to live.

I feel like life can be measured with - for lack of a better term - will power. Sentience is a fun term but the only time we see it in action is in the exercise of will power. If there is a God - which I feel like is nothing more than a defacto title - then He would have a maximal will power and everything that happens would be His will. God would be nature.

>i hate traffic laws that make no sense
Pls explain? My default assumption is that you are an asshole driver who tailgates, blocks intersections, and always 25 over the limit.

The Christcuck is smarter than you could ever dare to be.

Even if true: Irrelevant.

I shall achieve a greater state upon death than any devotional theist, especially a christkike.

I'm a default respectful driver but the main goal is getting from A - B quickly.

I have a ticket for rolling right on a red. The intersection was turning opposite me, basically shielding my left with a train of cars and the only question would be the safety of people crossing the street - which can be determined with a rolling right.

Other than that stop signs are over used and can often be replaced with yields. Nothing - besides truckers - is more annoying than going through an empty neighborhood with stop signs every 30 yards.

Welcome to your teenage years.
Do make sure to come back when you're of age and let us know how things went.

Somebody hasn't read Spinoza

I'm working on it, I need sleeper agents if you're willing

>shut up and do what your told, its virtuous
>changing the world will only result in genocide

You CAN be both angry and compassionate. Christ Himself had both those attributes. But judging from those three 6s, I'd say you were born to rebel.

How do they not matter? They are flaws in your thinking. If you don't care about whether or not the ideas you think and say are true are not then why do you even post them?

>Jezebels

Is this a new Veeky Forums term for whores?

It means whore dummie
I like it cuz it sounds sort of pretty, and I call my gf it all the time now since I first saw that pasta several days ago. It might get annoying as shit soon, but for now, it's a good meme

>my gf
what are you doing on this website

It's a Biblical term right?