Is Han Han a Fraud?

Can anyone with any knowledge of contemporary Chinese literature tell me whether or not Han Han is a fraud? He seems like a state fabricated literary icon.

>state fabricated literary icon
Most "cultural icons" are this, wherever in the world you are.

mileswmathis.com

I know nothing about China but the most successful authors out of USA for the past 50 years have been completely synthesized out of thin air by our intelligence agencies

>milesmathis.com

Wtf am I reading? Explain this to me for real.

Ayy Miles Mathis is great. I don't agree with anywhere near all his arguments, but his essays about culture are always thought-provoking.

If you want a scholarly treatment of this subject, check out Frances Stonor Saunders books. She's a Professor of History at Oxford, and her books "Who Paid the Piper" and "The Cultural Cold War" are excellent, scholarly, scathing and funny. All mass culture and the machinery and institutions which produce it are fake and controlled.

What like Che in America? Deep post man we really aren't that different from Nkorea whoah the government controls everything maaan that's why all 60s icons were critical of the government it was all a ploy

dude is a bitter intellectual type who has it out for art culture and started drawing connections between intelligence agencies, "beat" culture and CIA drug trafficking in the mid 20th. Basically "modern art" and a lot of post-structuralist thought is totally contrived and pushed by governments to make us mush-brained drug-addled intellectual babbies and it has resulted in the world we have today

Hey bro if you are interested in this topic check out

>frustrated lunatic writing long essays to make up for his failed career by combining infowars and a hate for post-modernism into an unholy hellpit of retardation

no thanks.

Did you check out any of the citations in his essays dude? There is plenty of opinion in his writing but well sourced too. I'm more inclined to think you are the bitter lying kook.

You should check out Frances Stonor Saunders dude, she a Professor of History at Oxford who has written two books on culture and the Anglo-American intelligence state. Covers alot of the same subject matter as Mathis, but more scholarly. See

>status obsessed soyboy is btfo that the ideology he uses to one-up everyone and get laid is a farce and completely funded by "the man"

There is a shitload of academic work out there on the topic. Giles Scott-Smith is another. The dipshit you are responding to is an ignorant moron that is buttmad that he just discovered he is a puppet pomo-shoggoth for Anglo-American elder ones.

basically this. It's hard for me to judge what is and isn't LARP or extreme pareidolia anymore because I'm living in a state of utter hyperrealization. I'm willing to buy into the "CIA NIGGERS" narrative, though, considering the absolute weight of the body of evidence in its favor.

>Giles Scott-Smith
Hey thanks I'll check him out I have not heard the name before.

Probably. It's been suggested that there is a "Han Han team" consisting of at least a dozen bloggers led by his father, a failed writer. I suspect you already knew this.

idk about state fabricated. but he's basically a hybrid of John green and rupi kaur

Go to bed Tao Lin

ideographic languages are certainly easier to "ghost" with because of the stylistic inflexibility. basically unless you're a very avant-garde Chinese writer another person can quite easily write for you if they are touting the same narrative or following the rules you espouse. This is related to plagiarism and cheating being rampant in China as well

Could it be that language has a profound effect on how people live because of the way it influences their inner monologue?

Yes. It also forms feedback loops with genetics in places where culture/language is stable for centuries/millenia at a time, which is why East-Asian spirit is incomprehensible to woke white people and vice versa