When was the last time someone gave you breakfast in bed?

When was the last time someone gave you breakfast in bed?

In the hospital

Never
But who the fuck wants crumbs in their bed

haha imagine if she farted and the pancakes soak up all the stink so they taste like her farts haha

I give it to myself everyday that I have breakfast. Same with dinner and sex.

Never. This thread is mean, OP. You knew this would fuck me up.
You're a bully.

Today
It all started 6 months ago when my gf and I got our own place, she made eggs while I was still asleep and opened the door naked. I told her that I wanted that everyday and she said she would if I fucked her everyday after I was done eating. Its happened every day since except when we went to Ihop with her parents, still fucked her after ihop though.

I'm happy for you user

Wow, how do you confuse days with months?

My girlfriend is black so like 3-4 times a week

Fucked a trap. She brought me a sandwich in bed afterwards. :3

It was 1995, the day my father died. I was 9 years old. I'd been taking care of him that year after he fell off a ladder while working on our house. The doc said that his heart was in bad shape and the fall just made things worse. He couldn't get out of bed most days. That day was a good day though. He wasn't in pain when he woke up, but I brought him breakfast in bed anyway. I fixed him blueberry pancakes with some homemade vanilla-maple syrup & butter on top, crispy bacon, and a tall glass of orange juice with ice. Later we ended up watching one of the Harry Potter movies and he fell asleep during it, like he did with most movies. He never woke up again.

Tuna salad or egg salad? (If you chose tuna you're a fag.)

tl;dr

Eggo waffles and poptarts don't really count

When I was in the hospital with a broken arm at 3 years old.

>She

This isn't a fucking game. Don't you ever talk about breakfast food with such casual disrespect again.

The first Harry Potter movie came out in 1999

What if you're served food that isn't crumby, like eggs and pancakes? If you can't get food from your plate to your mouth without dropping it, then you're probably taking all your meals in bed.

Some months ago when I had stayed up late studying and as I woke up my roomie gave me scrambled eggs and mushrooms

in the future when the technology is ready and biological women are able to have fully functional horsecocks surgically grafted onto their bodies is it still considered gay??

>horsecock
I like this man's tastes.

Probably when I was a teen sick in bed and me mum brought me food.

A decade or so

Unsure if i want to nibble on one of those donuts or titties.

Last month when I got sick my gf brought me breakfast to bed four times.
I generally never get or make breakfast in bed when we're both healthy because we sleep too entangled for one to manage getting out of bed without waking the other.

last night nawimsayin?

Post a pic of her feet or it didn’t happen

never haha

Never

Horsecock is never gay

if this is true then keep her close.

so few women today realise a relationship is give and take.

having a girl just do something nice without you asking is basically the pinnacle of life.
>surprise blowjobs
>surprise eggs in bed
>makes you coffee for when you wake up

My last gf was basically a child
>me, just come home after 11 hours at work
>she's been in all day, not cleaned, not cooked(she couldnt)
>first thing she says around 75% of the time I walked through the door was 'Hi user! Whats for dinner!'
>all I want to do is shower and sit down
>I'm polite at first but eventually tell her after a few days I just need 10 mins to unwind
>starts getting pouty and bitchy
>tell her she's acting like a child
>she gets worse
>I don't speak to her all night and go play vidya or something
>repeat

I've had 2 women like this and I'm nearing my late 20s for fuck sake. 1 other was reasonably normal but didn't like sex.

I'm thinking of just fucking prostitutes, it's cheaper in ways and I can relax at home, come home the way I left it without mess and get silence.
Sexrobots couldn't come sooner

It's been a while. My wife and I used to make breakfast in bed for each other all the time when we were dating, although she's a much better cook than I am, and so she'd do it more often. But, after we moved into a proper house with a nice kitchen and dining area, and a nicer bedroom, we usually actually would rather eat in the kitchen or dining than the bedroom. But man, those early days when we were both still students and lived in a studio apartment that overlooked a natural waterfall......good times.... we pretty much did everything in bed because the bed was right in front of a picture window that looked right over the waterfall. Most sexy apartment ever for horny 20somethings.

Syrup is going to end up somewhere in the bed

when i visited my boyfriend in Bolivia
he also sucked my dick the entire day while I played on his hacked xbox 360

>suprise eggs in bed
you shouldn't have sex with people when they're menstruating

I had a handful of Cheetos in bed on Sunday morning.

Get your fetish shit out of Veeky Forums, user.

lmao, this.

Can't say I'd prefer eating in bed over any table. To answer your question, maybe when I was sick as a child/teen and my mom brought me soup?

F-F-F-FFFKEKIGN SAUUUCEEE?>!?!!?

Is this Marceline or Maggie the Vampire Spoon?

ha, hahhaa ...

Your roomie wants your sausage, if you know what I mean.

My blanket is half cloth half crumb.

middle kek

Why would I have sausage? I don't eat meat.

my man

i wanna fuck that cartoon

I'm sorry user. I think every guy knows this pain to some degree. Look for a girl with strong family value and understands love shouldn't be taken for granted.

I want this life. I had it once but fucked it up. I was to young to understand how good I had it.

I'm in my early 30's and have gotten nothing but the same bullshit since I started getting into serious dating. I gave up on dating for several years now and am slowly drinking myself to death because there is no love and there really is no purpose. People are fucking fake. I envy you all who manage to find someone who loves you enough to make you a god damn breakfast.

If you are under 5'8" and take female hormones for 2+ years, you get female pronouns. This is a fair compromise, no? It's not accurate to consider traps men either you know.

why would i eat breakfast in bed? Is America this stupid and obese?

The fuck is wrong with you?

Are you a disgusting subhuman murder and rape supporting hate spreading mudslime?

oh wow

I'm noticing more and more disasterously low-quality baitposts since a few days ago.
And I mean REALLY bad. like

It's because /pol/ started blocking a lot ISP and I'm not talking about mobile posting using their network.

They're always really random, though. Not necessarily /pol/ related.

oh trust me, it's /pol/. Most cancerous board on Veeky Forums since the influx of shills and bots