>super nutritious
>fairly cheap
>don’t taste like ass

Also don’t have ingredients like
>1/2 an orange
Because I don’t want to have to bother storing the other half

Show me your best

>1/2 an orange
The work around is to use frozen orange juice concentrate.

I don't have a smoothie recipe per se, but I used to make this drink in the summertime with watermelon and orange juice.
Cut up the flesh of a ripe watermelon, ~1.5" cubes.
Put them on a sheet pan single layer and place in the freezer.
Wait.
Place (some) frozen watermelon cubes in blender chamber.
Fill with orange juice to about an inch under the watermelon's level.
Blend.

It's kind of the consistency of an Orange Julius, or at least what I remember an Orange Julius is like from the one I had 30 years ago.

so use an entire orange

Get on my level pleb.

It's cute.

Ok do you have any good recipes I can use to get on your level

no

>blend tomatoes,garlic, onion,chili pepper for 5 mins which should get it warm/hot
>toss in sauce pan and simmer down for 10 minutes if in rush or an hour if trying to make bomb marinara sauce

Milk
rolled oats
cranberries
bunch of swansons
honey
alcohol

I've only ever used a Vitamix; is the Blendtec on par with it? Why so many buttons?

Oh also tofu. I make tofu on the cheap with soybeans.

DO YOU WANT THE POWER OF 6000 SUNS? THOSE BUTTONS ARE THE WORMHOLE TO IT.

What the fuck! This sounds gross and also not very nutritious! Are you trying to trick me!

I use a bullet to make my smoothies. Just get a big thing of Whey Protein powder and some frozen fruits.

We just make smoothies with leftover organic green produce from the garden when it starts going to seed and gets tough - kale, radish, turnip greens, various lettuces. Usually we'll add some of our carrots for sweetness, ginger and turmeric for a kick. If we've got some badly damaged fruit like pears and apples we'll add them. It's all good. Add honey if you only have the old bitter greens. Idgaf if it's hipster, when I make and drink a pint in the morning I can feel the brightness.

>Idgaf if it's hipster
Letting stigma define your palette. You're worst than hipsters bruh.

what are swansons?

I think he means Swanson bouillon cubes, making his post a ruse

three or more bananas
2-3 tablespoons cocoa (+ vanilla if you want)
1/4 cup chia + a cup water to hydrate it so it doesn't expand inside you and make your poops hurt
tablespoon flax
1/2 cup berries
some cooked chickpeas or white beans
chunk of ginger
some ceylon cinnamon and/or nutmeg

Here you go nig:

>5 pineapples
>2-4 bunches of spinach
>2 packages of strawberries

Or alternatively:

>5 pineapples
>2 bunches of kale
>Up to 1 cup of lemon juice

>pay 500 bucks for a blender that can shred a brick
>ask for recipes that can be done in a 10$ blender

nothing justifies making tofu in a commercial blender though. Can't really do it well with a cheap blender.

i like the ones that I made with oats, milk, banana, blueberries and some honey
but I'm a smoothie initiate

overkill for smoothies. plus a pain in the ass to clean. a single serve blender is better for your daily protein smoothie (blend it right in the vessel you drink from). 4 ice cubes, 2 scoops of whey, handful of frozen strawberry, half a banana, plus optionally: some pineapple or mango and blueberries, half a cup of milk or some greek yogurt, half a cup of orange juice.

>pain in the ass to clean
nigga do you even own a commercial blender? Most of them you can just add water and blend which should rinse most of the stuff of. Then just rinse it again in the sink and you're done.

pain in the ass. with a single serve you literally just wash the cup you drank your smoothe in. much faster

>5 pineapples
>2-4 bunches of spnach
>2 packaged of strawberries

Do you realize you're killing yourself sir? Thats:
>90G carb per pineapple X5 = 450
>40G per Strawberry, for 2 packages of i'd assume 20. so X40 = 1600

So that gives you 2,050 carbs per mixture, god knows how many sugars are in it. You're singlehandedly worse then this fucking atrocity. Enjoy your diabetes, because if you keep drinking these, you'll get it in a heartbeat.

PROTIP: That recipe is supposed to yield twelve 16oz bottles.

Maybe you should put more effort into thinking critically instead of ranting off lines of basic math for non-existent upboats

My argument doesn't change. You're still consuming a yield of 2000 carbs even over time. Even 1 16 oz bottle a day is overkill.

Tell that to mericans

Just drop some glowsticks in.

1 drink vs 12 and your argument does not change at all? Eat shit, captain

You don't need a recipe for a smoothie. Just throw whatever sounds good in there. Frozen fruit, milk, egg, carrot, protein powder, chocolate, yogurt, powdered peanut, wheat grass, cake mix, mint, just use your imagination. Also, instead of half an orange, you can use a whole tangerine.

Other than the swansons that doesn't seem half bad. Throw some greek yogurt in there instead of alcohol and you'd have a pretty solid shake.

It's not superfood type of nutritious, but the best milkshakes I've had start with 4-5 frozen strawberries, honey to taste, evaporated milk (about 1/3 cup - enough to let it blend smooth), vanilla extract, and a little nutmeg. You can use refined sugar for a more pure strawberry flavor, of course, but I like the honey flavor. Start it out on low speed until the berries break up a little, then increase speed until smooth. Get into puree'd soups and sauces if you want to see what blenders and food processors are really good for.

>beetroot
>fresh tumeric
>ginger

not together though
be healthy friend

Why not together?

Sorry :(

Coconut Milk
Honey
Cranberries
Prickly Pear
Pineapple
Spinach

It doesn't taste too bad when you get used to it.

Vitamins. They're also a brand of Bouillon

Thanks user that actually sounds really good. Don’t know if I can get prickly pear locally though

>Its a 'carbs are evil' episode

They are for diabetics. Fructose and grain abuse is the leading cause of diabetes