Went to Belgium over the weekend, had Frites in Ghent, Bruges, and Brussels. Pretty average...

Went to Belgium over the weekend, had Frites in Ghent, Bruges, and Brussels. Pretty average, just a bit more flavoursome due to the fat being animal based.

Are there any better chips/fries than from a proper british chippy?

Andalouse sauce is cracking though

alot of people would cringe because you call them Frites but hey i'm speaking on behalf of the racist flemish people.
on a sidenote are they considered or talked about like they're god tier abroad? here in belgium it's not considered "god tier" it's just a good takeaway or drunk food or "walking around" food.

Yes, Australian fish and chips > Britcuckistani fish and chips.

>are they considered or talked about like they're god tier abroad?

No, just waffles. I've never heard anyone talk about Belgian fries. People do however talk about Dutch fries, but it's just a recommendation for food to try if you go to the Netherlands. Even then, it's not about how good they are.

>British chips
>Good

Mate

Dogs dinner desu

Do Europoors really eat this unhealthy stuff?

You know what they call a Big Mac in Europe??

الله أكب الله أكب الله أكب

CONFIRMED KM Ausinvest PETER DRIZOS 46 08/03/2018 20:00:00 39/1 BENNETT AVENUE STRATHFIELD NSW 2136 Sydney MR INC 65K, MRS INC 65K 2 422618812 Married SIMONE DRIZOS 43 900000 500000 CLERICAL - ADMIN CLERICAL - ADMIN ALL ABOVE 130K Unsure MICHELLE Yes

Living in the French Alps and the fries in northern france and Belgium are pretty hyped. Only recently did we get a burger truck frying his fries in beef tallow instead of oil and holy fuck its delicious, the burgers he makes are a killer too and for a very correct price

I laughed. That post is Europe future

It’s the future of the world, inshallah.

Why don't any places in Europe cook fries this way?

It always looks like some crappy mcdonalds wannabe.

I used to work as a cook at a restaurant that made fries exactly like those. We started with whole potatoes, put them through a fry press, and deep fried them after soaking them in some sugar-solution. So good.

you've travelled the whole of Europe?

Ten kate friet on amsterdam

Belgian here, frites are our national heritage.

Don't ever talk about them in a negative way again.

I-I liked your Frites when I was visiting Antwerp. Frites especial was GOAT.

Sorry but they were ok I prefer English chips. I was impressed by the steak and stomp though.

>the racist flemish people
What race? What are you talking about? Are you brown?
We're pretty politically correct here, anoniempje.

The main European ethnic groups in Belgium are the Flemish and the Walloons. The Flemish are Dutch and speak Dutch; the Walloons are French and speak French/their retard version of French. Both groups hate each other.

I've been to Bruges, had fries with mayo, had some chocolates with alcohol in them, went to the top of the tower. It was nice. It's like the middle ages fell into a time machine and came out retarded.

yes hello i live here too and i don't hate the walloons. i'd rather they just joined france or something, but i have no reason for hating them and i very much appreciate their easygoing nature and superior conservation of nature compared to flanders'