What is the most depraved meal you've ever put together yourself and eaten?

What is the most depraved meal you've ever put together yourself and eaten?
In my fat days, when I was a big little boy, I used to eat a couple campbells condensed chicken noodle soups in a single sitting, and hid them in the bathroom cabinet so nobody would wake up and look in the trash to see that three soups were mysteriously gone.
When they were discovered, I was in a little spot of trouble.

hide bowls in drawer

wow a whole 350 calories of soup

I watched my friend put a bunch of bacon into a taco shell, sprinkle yellow cheese on it and fill the taco with ranch dressing

I would eat the family sized cans. One small can of soup isnt much food for a growing boy.

I've eaten a glazed ham off a toilet.

just the other day i fried and ate a whole tin of spam

I took way too much Benadryl and tripped out... I then proceeded to soak ramen in warm water and eat it even though it obviously didn't cook.

One of my friends made "gypsy stew" with Campbell's clam chowder, anchovies and Goldfish crackers.

I used to swirl unpopped 'kettle corn' in my mouth to get the sweet butter off of it while watching digimon and that show about the girl and her cartoon self. In a similar vein I would hide the bag of kernels under the bathroom sink.

Either the time I ate 1.3kg of muesli or the time I ate a sundae meant for 4 people

>I vomited both times

I once tried to make my own nachos when I was young by taking nachos, sprinkling them with red pepper powder, and slicing cheese (cheddar I think it was) into really thick blocks thinking they'll melt.

And then I put it all in the microwave until I smelled some of the nachos get burned.

I still ate the fuckers.

I've been eating dog food regularly for years and I'm fine

Caesar salad without lettuce, essentially a bowl of croutons and bacon bits with dressing and grated parm

That dog looks a lot like a Jack Russel. They are absolutely smart little faggots.

I do this sometimes.

it pains me to say that when im truly rock bottom its literally just cheese on a tortilla nuked. dip in taco sauce. and i always feel like shit shoving that cheese roll-up in my face

Hehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhe
Bark
Hehehheheheheh

Literally just put the tortilla in a pan and heat it that way. It feels ten times better than just microwaving it.

Oh yeah? I nuked a tortilla with nothing but a kraft single on it.

Oh shit are you me
I mix Italian and caeser, white Cheddar cheese and croutons lmao

When I was a kid, I would put hershey's chocolate syrup in mac and cheese just to see if I would like it

I found it questionable but still ate it anyways

I also learned that butter on tortilla chips were amazing but extremely unhealthy

>I just look at the pictures because reading is hard
gtfo cancer

just recently, I mixed cream of mushroom soup, vermicelli noodles and red kidney beans

when I was younger I made/ate a pizza using a tortilla, ketchup, shredded cheese and pepperoni put into a microwave

just thought thats what a pizza was

That's pretty weird

This is a bit hard since I'm a sweet/carb junkie
>chocolate chip cookie pie with gram cracker crust and whipped cream
>threw it out after two slices
>condensed milk with fruity pebbles
>threw out remaining condensed milk
Threw out stuff because anorexic
>2 prison style beefaroni, lima beans and corn smothered in caesar dressing
BMT made me go crazy

Some normal ones I still do
>uncooked ramen
>boxed macaroni with two cheese packs
>rice with almost any condiment (ketchup, hot sauce, soy sauce, mayonnaise and parm, balsamic vinegar)
>mustard sandwiches

Not really a meal, but I keep a bottle of whiskey in the toilet cistern so I can have a few quick nips when showering or brushing my teeth. The wife doesn't like me drinking.

Box of off brand macaroni and cheese, with cream instead of milk
To be fair though there wasn't anything else to eat in my cupboard

Lots of hard rye bread and shitloads of melted butter

>when I was a big little boy
for whom?

I made meatbread once since I like the Veeky Forums meme. I took:
2 rolls of biscuit dough
1 lb ground beef
1/3 lb crumbled Italian sausage
1/2 chopped white onion
1 whole package of grated mozzarella
Parmesan and romano cheese mix
Whole lot of butter
I browned the meat and onions with paprika, herb mix, and salt. Then I flattened out all the dough into a big sheet, and put the meat in with the cheese and a bunch of butter. I wrapped it all up into a loaf, and topped that with butter and cheese before baking. Pic related isn't mine, but it looks just like it.

I miss the chalupa club, too

i ate cereal with water regularly in college. also would microwave eggs and soak them in Franks Redhot sauce

I got really stoned, made two microwave lasagnas and put them together in a big bowl and topped then with more cheese and called it a megasagna.

>can of baked beans
>heat up and put shredded cheddar cheese in and stir till it all melts together

my go-to shitmeal is canned tuna and canned black beans mixed and spread on toast/sandwiched between two pieces of toast. Add some dijon and I'll eat that shit for days.

This is hardly meme food, shit is delicious

I did this once as a kid and forced my mom to make it for me every subsequent Saturday for lunch. I thought I was culinary genius. She used a toaster oven, so that made it a bit less shameful I guess.

Is it degenerate to eat McDonald’s while sitting on the toilet?

Not really depraved but me being a fat ass while high, I made a five layer peanut butter and jelly sandwich and drank a quarter gallon of milk.

Shit was cash

Not depraved, just sounds lonely.

when i put my bowels in a drawer it pinches when i walk away

>cereal with water
help

While high once I did a 3 layer PB&J and then battered and deep fried it.

did you freeze it first?

That sounds intense....how was it?

Make 4 slices of toast, spread ranch dressing on it, cover it with shredded or slice Mozzarella, an then i would put it in the toaster oven until the cheese melts. I'm ashamed that I still make this when i can.

Or I would use garlic butter instead of ranch whenever I had it.

this is so sad

Drugs, not even once.

I tell my family (25, live at home) that Im going out for a bit and I drive right to whatever fast food Im feeling. The last time I went to kfc, got the bbq tenders combo and ate it all while driving aimlessly. I tidied it up into the bag it came in and tossed it onto a quiet road. felt pretty sad. Thought I was developing a weird depressing habit so I stopped.

Plz, no litter.

I deepthroated pickle rick, once.

What's sad is he's so goddamn cucked in HIS OWN HOUSE by HIS OWN WIFE

I used to eat hamburger buns and pretend they were gushers when I was around 7. Guess that's just more strange or sad than depraved, depending on your perspective. I was deprived of anything that was advertised on T.V. so if I wanted it I didn't get it. Kinda made me a glutton once I could make my own choices. I didn't even get coke. We had diet caffeine free coke growing up. Faggot parents. I know that shit is why I made bad decisions when I got to college. No balance between hard work and reward made me a total faggot. But who the fuck am I telling?
/blog

I did this with uncooked ramen

how long did ya bake it for

Get some tortillas

>honey you sure you don't want this mushroom risotto?
>No, MOM! Put the cheese on the tortilla on microwave it
>But honey, the box said the risotto was artisan
>I DO NOT CARE!
>ok well I'll at least put it in the toaster oven
>Thank you

I used to microwave marshmellows and chocolate chips together in a bowl, then stir it up with a spoon and eat it. I think I stopped after I accidentally microwaved the spoon.

>Four slices of thick white bread toasted and coated in butter
>lay out slices on a large plate and coat with hefty amount of grated cheese and chopped up ham
>slowly reduce tinned some spaghetti rings (with sausages if you want) so that the sauce thickens
>add spaghetti rings over the cheese/ham coated toast so that the heat from the sauce perfectly melts the cheese.

you get a huge carb load that is easily 1200-1300 calories and i used to eat this after coming from school then going on the computer to play wow every day.

>used to make homemade honeycomb and then crush half of it into a fine powder and half of it into small crumbles then add it to ice cream, pure diabetes style.

>made a huge homemade lasagna and finished it in one sitting (expected to make it last around 1-2 dinners but i was a fatass)

i was a fatty but now i've changed and dont even eat bread/tinned food anymore.

I did this. Loved to watch the marshmallows expand in the microwave. Then scraping the sticky leftovers off the plate was tactilely pleasing. Wouldn't do it as an adult tho unless I was really fucking high.

How is that rock bottom? You made a quesadilla in a microwave. You're an embarrassment.

I ate sour hot dogs that I left soaking in ramen for 4 hours and didn't even vomit.

>1.3kg of muesli

Burnt the rue while making gumbo and then ate it anyway

Intentionally burned things because it created a new taste for me. Rice, bacon, pizza, and other such things have fallen victim to my rampage.

>saving and posting pictures of niggers

>put together myself

I would buy some shitty chicken patties, fry up some garlic, onions, green peppers, chorizo or tosino and cook the patties in the oil cubed. Then add a can of red kidney beans, some spices, green olives. Then make two cups of yellow rice to put it all over. Normal budget arroz con pollo stuff.

The depraved part is I would eat all of it myself for dinner, which is something like 4 chicken patties, a can of beans, 4 cups of cooked rice etc etc, with probably like 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk on the side. And maybe a box of cookies later for dessert.

Rolfos is that you?

i'll do this occasionally when i'm feelin hungee & lazy. don't really feel that depraved about it, tho. like, no moreso than eating doritos or some other junk food shit like that.

the kidney beans are a bit odd, but the soup & noodles doesn't sound bad at all...

really the worst part is probably just the soup. i'll bet that shit was store bought canned. canned cream of mushroom soup is just gross and there's no coming back.

are you an alcohol? or is your wife just weird?

>megasagna
you really were pretty fucking high, weren't you...

Grandparents would let me add sugar to the rice krispies
I added a LOT. like taste it in every bite

>Be me
>In Sweden
>Foreign student so cant get a job for shit after trying for a year
>It's now summer, so town is deserted
>Im stuck in my apartment, everyone else is damn near gone. Basically lone man in a ghost town
>I'm hungry and dont have a dime (kr)

>Go into woods
>Know there's blueberries all over in there, some cloudberries too
>Fill up, but realize this cant go very long, at all
>Need something else, some protein

>Go to one of the huge ant mounds, and collect ants in a jar for an hour
>Bring them back home, put them on a baking tray
>Not bad, go out to look for more
>Collect bees
>Roast them too

>For the rest of that month i saw some BIG hares running around, and my stomach growled anytime i saw them
>Bedeviled by those damn hares despite my efforts to catch them

>Not too low to catch one of the pond ducks and eat them though

>low enough to eat bugs
>not low enough to eat ducks

bugs are cleaner than dicks yo ufag

>ants go for corpses, shit, and other disgusting things
>ducks just eat fish and chill out
You're a disgusting person.

Grandparents didn't have sweetest in the house that wasn't chocolate covered peanuts with the chocolate already sucked off.
Found myself craving flavor so bad after 3 days that I was putting ketchup on carrots at 2am

fried breast chicken and spaghetti with a creamy chile poblano sauce.

When I was a fat child, I'd eat a whole plate of croutons covered in lemon juice.

You've reminded me of the time my parents found and were disgusted by barbecue chicken bones in my bathroom sink. 10 years later they're still on edge if anyone brings it up.