Bought this from china, does anyone know what is it and how to make it?

bought this from china, does anyone know what is it and how to make it?
looks like turkish delight to me and the contents are white blocks of starch/sugar it seems

Have you tried to smoke it?

What kind of a fucking retard do you have to be to buy something without knowing what it is?

plz no bully, fag

You don't have any right to call anyone a fag if you're throwing money at mystery items. It would make more sense to put the money directly into your mouth.

i bought these from a candy market, i was hoping to get something what was pictured on the box you stupid nigger

Clicking the wrong post? Jesus Christ, this is embarrassing.

copypasted the wrong post, clicking does not work for some reason

was meant for

>clicking does not work for some reason
You probably bought your keyboard in the same place you bought this mystery product.

OP has a big dick tho

He IS a big dick.

guess i should just head over to /g/ and ask for a translator app or some shit

THANKS GUYS

They're going to laugh even harder at you for buying something without knowing what it is. What a complete joke.

sounds like a fun experiment

did you try asking a chinaman on /a/?

I agree, you should eat more mysterious substances because they look like candy. Don't babies do that?

糕 is some of the worst desserts out there, and I say that as someone from Beijing. Its literally just whatever the main ingredient is (almonds, pinto beans, green beans etc) boiled, smashed, mixed with water and sugar and molded with red bean paste inside. Bland, sticky, filling. Theres a reason why no one eats that shit anymore, that box you bought is for tourists

its not like i took it from the househould chemicals aisle

thanks, do you know how its called in english/or what to search in chinese and i can translate it

Theyre all made pretty much the same way, wandouhuang 豌豆黄 is the archetype you wanna look for.

I would reccomend sachima萨其马, kinda like a rice krispy sort of thing, and hetaosu 核桃酥 walnut cookies as better Beijing deserts however.

>its not like i took it from the househould chemicals aisle
It's not like you have any idea what it is.

Starting at the top left, going counter clockwise:
杏仁糕 - Almond
南瓜糕 - Pumpkin
板栗糕 - Chestnut
核桃糕 - Walnut
花生糕 - Peanut
莲子糕 - Lotus Seed
可可糕 - Cocao (?)
桂花糕 - Sakura (?)

桂花 is a flower called sweet olive, its sweet bitter with a very fragrant smell

Dude fuck chinese candy. I have never had good chinese candy. I always get burned on that shit.

How much of that candy is adulterated or made of plastic?

Japanese is superior. Konpeito is gr8. Kasugai gummies are A+

Japanese candy is radioactive

It's from china, try to add water, boil it, place it in the refrigirator to solidify. No?

thanks, but when i opened the little blocks they all looked/tasted the same, starch and sugar, did not seem to have any special flavours

do you know the brown sweet with the doughy/wet sand texture with some filling inside, what are they called? wish i bought more of those

>you know the brown sweet with the doughy/wet sand texture with some filling inside, what are they called? wish i bought more of those

He already said it was mung bean paste.