For me, it's Great Value® Dr Thunder™ for $0.60 every day only at Walmart®

For me, it's Great Value® Dr Thunder™ for $0.60 every day only at Walmart®.

Now THAT'S what I call saving money and living better!™

>living better
why do americans always lie to themselves?

Are Yuropoors too poor to afford nice things?

For me, it's ShopRite® Real Chocolate Chip Cookies.
ShopRite® has the answer!™

I have a shitty office job and one of my recurring fantasies is quitting it and going on disability and after weeks of waiting I finally get my ebt card and I go on a shopping spree

straight up i love these dumb ass threads. every time i see one, a smile suddenly appears on my face.

This tastes pretty identical to dr. Pepper.
But off brand colas don't come close to COCA COLA

>Real
Whoah, I normally buy fake.

That stuff's garbage, it tastes like flat Dr Pepper with caramel(?) syrup mixed in
GV cola is alright because it doesn't pretend to be Coke

>weeks of waiting

You don’t have to wait, they usually give it to you after a few hours/same day

It's because you are in fact also a dumbass

for me it's WATER

straight from the tap, because the euro gobernment actually provide drinkable water to pretty much every populated place

>OP is shilling poorfag shit
>Accuse (not him) of being a Yuropoor, who can't afford "nice things"

Bruh. That "Yuropoor" is prolly drinking Goldschlager, while you're calling watered-down Dr. Pepper a "nice thing."

Living the good life bro. yolo

Hmmm?

OP is NOT a fag

>calls Goldschlager a “nice” thing
The absolute state of Amerifats

Mr. Pibb is the superior cola in the Dr. Pepper family of colas

Give it time. I'm sure your water will be fucked eventually. Likely having to do with most of your pipes being from the 1950's. Not lead like ours in the US.

As a kid, I went camping to some large campground around Halloween that had a big trick-or-treat event. A dude who called himself Dr. Thunder had set up a Frankenstein-esque scene centered around the soda. He labeled it as a superpower granting elixir and handed it out to all the kids.
I now have a very nostalgic feel for Dr. Thunder, but it really doesn't taste all that great.