Ordered fries and a chicken wrap for a total of €4.20 at my local Hesburger. Thoughts?

Ordered fries and a chicken wrap for a total of €4.20 at my local Hesburger. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

hesburger.com/products/tortillas/soy-tortilla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lunch food prepared fast/10

Looks like your average chain fast food.

It is; tastes pretty decent, but nothing special. I never order burgers from them, because they put so much sauce that it looks like 10 horses jizzed on them.

great mental image when ordering food

I hate the fast-food style thin fries. Seems like the only franchise that's got it right is McDonalds.

>hesburger
>doesn't order burger

I haven't worked fast food in 10 years, and I'm pretty sure I could do a nicer wrap job.

>Doesn't come with beer
Enjoy your happy meal . Infant

u gonna smother them fries in mayo, eurotrash?

This might be the only thing I'm truly envious of euros for, must be nice to crack open a beer in a mcdonalds

Taco Bell only sells one brand of beer unfortunately.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American """""""""ketchup"""""""""""

You can't bring your beer in US McDonald? I heard you can't even walk on the street with an open beer

My city has a law that prevents laws being made prohibiting the right to an open container and public intoxication

is that some shitty german chain or what

100% halal to meet German standards

>look up wtf a hesburger is
>based in finland
>interesting
>find this:
hesburger.com/products/tortillas/soy-tortilla

Thoughts?

It's Finnish you fucking ignorant shit.

DUDE

You'd have to be pretty fucking ignorant to think anyone outside of Finland would know or care about something inside of Finland.

Ever heard of Google you fuckwit?

Rauhotu

Nice, I'm glad Finland has internet now

no drink?

Open container laws vary by town/city/state. They are rarely enforced as long as you aren't stumbling around drunk and causing problems and only exist because while us humans are at work packs of niggers like to sit around drinking all day. Drive through any black neighborhood and you see dozens of them loitering out front of every corner store drinking malt liquor and smoking blunts.

Broadband speeds and capacity here in the US ain't exactly anything to shout about though.

hese on syöpää