When you can literally SEE the acceleration happening in front of your eyes

>when you can literally SEE the acceleration happening in front of your eyes

My God...

le magic underpants man

What are we accelerating toward though? What's the end game?

Americans being enslaved by the Elders of Zion.

A complete removal of Males from all positions of authority, so they can never abuse anyone with their dirty peckers again, obviously.

how are you supposed to compete with an cyborg anyway

isn't that their present state?

damn that's a top tier meme

wew

He has our life in the palm of his hands

>DNA based lifeforms were a mistake

underrated

Le Warlock Hunt

I can't believe I once supported Romney.

Self destruction by mass autism

Do these people have an end goal or is the intention only to do 'what's right' in all situations?

>What's the end game?
Global technocracy. Then the culls will begin. Read statements on climate change and replace "CO2" with "humans" to get an idea of what this will be like. The cull will not be complete. The technocracy will maintain an underclass for the purposes of 1) experimentation 2) satisfying their need to dominate 3) serving as a comparison, a control, a reminder, as the technocracy fulfills their transhumanist agenda. Once this is accomplished, our world will be that of the short story "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream".

Are you me? Or do you just play me on the interwebs?

Fire le Autismo Cannon!

Veeky Forums

started with eliot

Anything on Twitter should be considered a work of fiction.

who else here is a supreme gentleman, like /ourguy/ elliot was?

More acceleration

>Veeky Forums - Political Twitter Posts
Oh wait, that's all of Veeky Forums since you fucking redditors moved in.

thanks for the giggle, I really hope you never end up in a position of authority

This is why I think we should nuke the planet, the risk of creating a malevolent super Satan is very real, and it's a risk we are stumbling towards extremely quickly and with little thought to the consequences. Just look at Google and the rapid progress they're making, purely in pursuit of capital with very little oversight.
Everyone is asking "how?" but no one is asking "why?"
My advice is, if you're going to die, you have to destroy your brain matter so that the AI Antichrist can't resurrect your consciousness into an eternal, endless torture chamber simulation. Unless of course, we are already in the simulation, but don't know it yet

>My advice is, if you're going to die, you have to destroy your brain matter so that the AI Antichrist can't resurrect your consciousness into an eternal, endless torture chamber simulation.
That wouldn't be "resurrecting" - it would be a copy of your consciousness. We still don't know how to (re)create organic life, friendo.

>resurrect your consciousness into an eternal, endless torture chamber simulation
there is no good reason for the AI to waste resources doing that, or even to want to do it in the first place. Roko's Basilisk is an idiotic notion.