European here. I made the butter burger 2 days ago. Fried the burger meat, onions too...

European here. I made the butter burger 2 days ago. Fried the burger meat, onions too, one slice of cheese and a slop of room temperature butter.
It was good, not excellent or superb, good. Nothing wrong with it.
I did eat it really fast though. Whenever i experiment with food, i eat it really fast because of the chance i wont like it and i really dont like wasting food.
But the butter burger was good. I could eat one every 10 days. There are better burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ
wisconsinwatch.org/2015/11/safe-clean-drinking-water-eludes-many-wisconsinites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...okay

American here. What's a butter burger?

specialty from whizconzon
there was a heated debate the other day on a butter burger thread where europeans were bad mouthing both the americans for the butter burger and the butter burger for the butter
they were wrong and i feel as i need to say it

It's a burger with butter.

Its good

Good thread

YUROPOORS BTFO.
>MFW

I learned a lot about shit hole countries today.

putting a big butter on burger sounds excessive. Maybe a little butter is better, instead of too much.

>American here
Bitch stfu

No, thats not the original whizzconsion recipe
Also the slop of butter goes great with fried onions. And i put a lot of pepper and sone salt on the onions which with the butter dominate the whole burger.
Its good

I thought yuropoors couldn't afford butter. Butter burgers are infact bretty good. Regardless the butter burger webm that was getting posted a few days ago was disgusting, way too much butter on it.

idk wisconsinites have a bunch of congenital conditions and low IQs. I don't really trust their culinary advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ

Congrats to you for actually making the thing, and trying it for yourself.
> I could eat one every 10 days.
I'd think a bit longer in between, wouldn't hurt. Depends on how much butter you use I guess.

thats fucking nasty

It's true, their water is full of lead and other heavy metals.
wisconsinwatch.org/2015/11/safe-clean-drinking-water-eludes-many-wisconsinites/

the virgin frog vs the chad pepe

Nice

thanks bro

I cant stop noticing how almost everyone in america is a mutt
fucking /pol/

Post your skin, Muhammad.

whiter than you achmed