Steak and Homefries (“Rawfries”)

Rate my dinner.

Steak closeup

Potatoes closeup

Did you make it for yourself or for others to rate?

A good portion size for a growing boy, I can see seasoning on the beans, steak looks like its been cooked well. Greens look over cooked and potato mash looks weird but could well taste good. Also lost points for having mummy cut it up for you. 5/10

I made it for myself and I decided to post it for others to rate. Eating it right now.

Would rather have tendies & fries

Green beans are from a bag of steamable microwave vegetables.

I cut it up for myself so I could eat it without gnawing at it.

Also, I’m bad with portioning.

How does it taste?

Made that last night. Well, the tendies part anyways.

Call your mom

Sorry, meant to add

Typical Amerifat meal.

Does portion control mean anything to you burgers?

Steak is a little tough and probably could’ve used more seasoning but it could be the cut (petite sirloin- part is tender part is tougher but part it more medium too). Potatoes are good, my sister liked them too. Used onion, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, olive oil, and a hint of white wine used while scraping the pan. Green beans taste like microwave frozen green beans.

And tell her what?

that plate is 50% green bean, 30% Potato, and 20% steak.

If anything, he needs less potato, but it's not like he's gorging on anything but fucking green beans here.

What should it have been?

Post sisters feet

You want some tendies

Can Yuropoors even afford food? Haven't you guys been on North Korean style food rations since WWII?

At least we can walk around without riding around in a motorscooter

You can't even afford one, plus they won't even let you guys have a shopping cart in a grocery store without paying a deposit because you'll sell it for scrap.

looks good to me.

this

I’d have to sneak in her bedroom while she’s sleeping and she’s already creeped out thinking people are lurking in her room. Her feet are very pretty/cute though and you would probably all be wanking to them if I posted them.

Get to it. Also post tits too. Who knows she might even like you playing with her tits

post your feet as well so we can compare

>mummy
>american
yeah nah