Anybody else cringe when they see someone making food for multiple people with their bear hands instead of using...

Anybody else cringe when they see someone making food for multiple people with their bear hands instead of using disposable gloves? No, I don't want to eat pizza made of dough that has been endlessly kneaded with your disgusting gunk filled fingernails and sweaty palms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYzZHozou7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Oh fuck off you stupid cunt

That's a dude

t.tranny

I for one, do NOT have bear hands.

ok, hon

post feet

I wish

no, stop being autistic.

Dude, that's a wig, cant you see his hairline?

calm down with your BDD

nigga how is this bdd, I can literally see that it's a wig and I can see their hairline underneath it

Agreed
The sweaty palms are what gives it flavor, faggot.

Here in America, we all have bear arms.

>What is cooking?
>WHAT IS A MAJOR PART OF HUMAN HISTORY AND EVOLUTION?

Bro, they wash their hands like evey 5 minutes. Putting on gloves is a waste of time. Fuck off if you think people BOH in restaurants with no open kitchen EVER use gloves

Oh boy. I hope you don't see most food produced.

>bear hands
I prefer gorilla hands, tyvm

I cook for a living in a place that requires us to use gloves whenever interacting with food in any form.

Fun fact - literally nobody else does this. If this truly bothers you I suggest never purchasing food from any food establishment ever again.

No fuck off

Yeah it bothers me. I've been a chef for years, it's just a personal tic. I know that my food is being handled and I'm fine with it, I just don't want to SEE it. Once you see the person handling your food, your imagination is free to run riot with assumptions and images. Eh whatever ,you get over it eventually if you try, it's part of becoming an adult.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYzZHozou7A

faggot

Oh you

god fuck off, we get it he made a spelling mistake, this may as well be reddit now, an entire thread derailed by a fucking typo

No. And you're a fag.

Took long enough. Came here just in case something similar to this hadn't been posted yet.

Autism

The marvel is not that the bear prepares food well, but that the bear prepares food at all.

If you cant bear it then just give up food altogether.

>on a cooking board
>has never cooked

really makes you think

Every single slice of pizza that was made by hand that you have eaten in your life has been made without gloves on
t. health inspector

this is complete bullshit and I think you are probably from poland

Wait, hold the fuck up right the fuck up. Does that mean rose is a GIRL(FEMALE)?

>cooking with bear hands
Yes, OP. Furrys are cringing.

>tfw cured my ocd
You can do it OP. In the end, it doesn't matter if something's dirty. It's all in your head.

>your disgusting gunk filled fingernails and sweaty palms
I smell a projecting forever alone little man

There are probably more germs on your phone screen than an average hand famalam

she's actually british, easy mistake.

she looks wholesome

No, that's just autistic unless you're in shitty fast food service.

As long as you aren't a mongoloid and wash your hands before cooking there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Same, it's why I slip gloves on when people might see. People have ideas in their head how kitchens work, so when they see something like that it hits em weird.

You CAN still scratch your ass while wearing gloves...

You do realize that the yeast is living, eating, fucking, farting and shitting in the raw dough and then you eat it...

My nails are neatly trimmed mutiple times a week. (No white section)

I wash my hands religiously.

During a complicated meal prep, I might wash my hands 6-8 times.

But I also don't put my hands directly on food that doesn't require it.

I'm mostly a grill/smoke/bbq guy when it comes to feeding others.
But I can comfortably make thai, italian, all the staples of American home cooking over the last 50 years and lots of other shit. It's just usually for me and the gf.
And as she doesn't hesitate to go ass-to-mouth with her bff, I doubt she's worried about me wearing gloves.

Speaking of, I should get her to invite a friend over for dinner tomorrow.

whole·some

ˈhōlsəm
adjective
-conducive to or suggestive of being a female junkie
-full of holes

Forgive me for not being up to date on this sites lingo, I just discovered it last week but what exactly are bear hands?

I'm American and it's not a health violation to prepare something like pizza dough without gloves on because when you cook it any contamination from your hands will get destroyed by the heat, health inspectors only care about things that has potential to lead to foodborne illness. Touching food that will recieve no further heat treatment (ready-to-eat items) without gloves is a violation.

but that is what makes it taste so good.

based

Dam those are cute hands, I hope they're attached to a boy

fag

Be gone roastie

No because

1) They almost certainly washed their hands. It's hard *not* to wash your hand while you are cooking.

2) Cooking will kill all the germs anyway

3) I'm not a faggot

I make wine with my feet.

post feet