Going to a restaurant supply depot tomorrow, what should I pick up ck?

Going to a restaurant supply depot tomorrow, what should I pick up ck?

Keep in mind that there isn't any one thing in particular I need

jap plastic mandolin

50 lb of bacon and cook it up for us tomorrow

a woman

what do you have?

A cooking book you worthless gearfag

some sheetpans

Unironically this. Just make sure your oven actually fits the ones you purchase. My first time at a restaurant supply I bought a couple full sheet pans and was unpleasantly surprised when I got home.

Onions.

Get an Alegacy Eagleware aluminum pan and you will understand why all the lies about aluminum are wrong and why cast iron is garbage for ignorant neckbeards

it's mostly cheap garbage. you can find better quality elsewhere

I like those square stackable plastic containers, really nothing like that available to consumers. Metal tongs that aren't garbage, white handle knifes, for lack of a brand name, are comfy, cheap, and perform well. Cutting boards, and random containers, like sauce bottles, and I would LOVE a big roll of plastic wrap.

So you like alzhimers

this guy said it best so far
kys

a high T response

It's just amazingly how much this place has in common with /p/ and so many other hobby boards (/gg/ from /mu/ is another example)
Fucking gearfags *breathes in*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make a list of the stuff you have that needs replacing.
>a big roll of plastic wrap.
damn good idea

small ladles so you ladle small amounts of stuff without having to dirty a large one

a 20 inch spoon

high quality tongs, the ones from the dollar store aren't good enough and you know it. Get a non stick heavy duty pan too, just don't clean with steel wool and use a spatula on it.
do you cook on open flames?

>A good thick aluminium non stick pan
>Thick aluminium pots
>Plain aluminium frying pan
>Tongs, wooden + silicone spatulas
>Plain thick aluminium baking sheets and roasting tins
>Cheap plastic handles chefs knife and bread knife