Don't soak your enamel or other non-stick baking pans in vinegar to try to dissolve any baked on grease...

Don't soak your enamel or other non-stick baking pans in vinegar to try to dissolve any baked on grease. Otherwise this will happen. I know, I'm a fucking moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X6Dbr-3eWR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I put gasoline in a plastic cup the other day. I'm 32. It happens to the best of us

nerve gas?

I know exactly what that does and I would still do it without thinking

Everyone has autism moments. When I work if a server talks to me I completely forget what I'm doing.

at least it wasnt styrofoam cup.

Boiling water usually works for me. ;)

I just go out and buy a new one because I'm not poor ;)

naypommmm

I don't burn mine because I'm not silly.

Mixed with a bit of dawn as well really does the trick

Ok that's fair

and I guess you just walk around shitting your pants cause you can buy a new pair of those too

I don't shit my pants but if I did then yes I would throw them out and buy another pair

lmao spotted the poorfag

Fuck off Bruce

>I don't shit my pants
Non American detected.

kek

I should probably mention that I don't drink and I can understand that accidents can happen among common folk who may like to unwind with a drink while cooking dinner.

oWo what's this???!!

Enamel doesn't give a shit.

I used bleach to disinfect chicken breasts prior to cooking them for an entire 6 months before I got deathly ill and had to go to the ER. Throat had chemical burns. The doctor explained that soaking the chicken in the bleach was causing it. Embarrassing since I’m in the medical field myself. I’m a dentist apprentice

wow

There is literally no way that is a true story. I get it, it's Veeky Forums and you shouldn't believe anything. But I can't even fathom how it would be possible for a human of any nature to do something so impossibly stupid.

if it's "nonstick" and you feel that you have to soak it in some kind of caustic liquid to get the shit off of it then it needs to be replaced

Don’t underestimate the stupidity of humans
youtu.be/X6Dbr-3eWR0

I once threw boiling water on my car window covered in ice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've done this a lot of times with no problem, why is it bad?

the heat differential can cause the window to shatter

the thermal shock can break the window
if you need to defrost your windows in a big hurry, either buy deicing spray or put 70% alcohol in a spray bottle

>I’m a dentist apprentice
post flat bar road bike now!

It's not bad, carry on with what you're doing.

I dont get it, he half cleaned an enameled pan ? Should he soak it for longer ?

I thought you were meant to soak baking trays overnight in a hydrogen peroxide/baking soda mix.