Going to try this stuff soon, does it make a difference what type of bread I use?

Going to try this stuff soon, does it make a difference what type of bread I use?

You're in for a treat, user. Use white bread like the white ass you are

Should I put an egg on top too? Or is that ADVANCED vegemiting

scrambled egg is good
any kind of white bread is good, make sure you only use a little bit to spread on your toast
dont spread it on like peanut butter

Make white toast, load it up with butter while it's hot and then scrape the vegemite on so that it looks like yellow and brown splotches. Any more than this and you will not be able to handle it. Enjoy m8

Can I find something like this in Europe?

It's very salty, so tomato and avocado both go really well with it

Try Cenovis or Vitam-R

dubs of truth and prime method of eating.
add eggs, tomato, etc later. Try it like this first.

cheap white bread, toast it, load the toast up with butter, spread a little vegemite.
it goes well with cheese or avocado on toast as well, it's good in a grilled cheese and a heaped spoon goes great in stews for giving the flavour some depth.
You can also mix it with hot water and drink it like tea if you want pure health vitamin drink, which isn't so bad when you're hungover.

Just pick the worst bread that you can find, it'll be Aussie and match with vegemite. Hey Aussies, I maxed your point system for getting there and staying there and then I was like, why the fuck would I want to?

hardtack with vegemite, cuz those aussies are pretty hardcore.

This but Marmite instead.
Marmite master race.

It's basically miso.

>vegemite is made from soybeans
Fucking retard.

flavor wise

Vegemite is nothing like miso

nevermind I guess

OP, just make sure you spread it thinly. It's tasty shit but I think people that aren't used to it end up spreading it like it's jam or something, and no wonder they think it's too much.

Thinly : half a teaspoon worth should cover an entire piece of bread

pics or it didn't happen

It's gotta look like this.

Marmite tastes pretty similar to anchovies and shiitake mushrooms. It's thick, dark, and overwhelmingly umami and salty.
Vegemite tastes like a slightly milder version of Marmite.

Marmite with sliced tomato and a bit of pepper on toast is great

I wanna like it but so far I don't :(

Any good use for Vegemite/Marmite on anything else but bread?

OP here thanks for all the replies, got it on Amazon so should be here in a few days.

Gonna try it plain first then with egg then with tomato. Not a big fan of avocados though.

First time I tried it I thought it was the most disgusting thing I ate in my entire life, ever. Now I kinda like it, and even eat it pure.

I started liking it by spreading it very thin on bread with butter and some cheese. Soon after I started wanting to increase the dosage.

oh that sounds good! im gonna try it with cheese next time