Are there any worthwhile books from the Middle East?

Are there any worthwhile books from the Middle East?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe not really a "book" but the Arabian Nights are really good tales.

No.

Bible

Rumi, he really is inimitable

The Parliament of Birds by Fariduddin Attar
The Alchemy of Happiness by Imam Al Ghazali

Epic of Gilgamesh

Who painted this?

kys, inbred cunt

Lots of em. You should look them up.

>t.

But arabs have so many deformities because inbreeding is absolutely normal and even encouraged

Wasn't Rumi Persian? Because Persia is not the Middle East last I looked at a map.

Turkey is not the Middle East either dude

Is the Bible from the Middle East? Could just as easily come from further North, I think it more likely came from Constantinople or Muscovy/Tartary

the holy koran

Lol what a bullshit map its actually got a piece of Europe west of the Bosphorus as the Middle East, if that is what the green is meant to approximate. Try again kid.

Look it up, asshole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

Europe is not the Middle East
Egypt is in Africa
Iran is Southern Asia
None of these continents are the Middle East.

If Europe is in the West and Asia is in the East shouldn't the Middle East just be called the middle?

Turkey is Western Asia/Asia Minor, not the Middle East. I don't need Wikipedia to lie to me about geography dude, you should try it.

>shouldn't the Middle East just be called the middle?
That doesn't even make sense.

Yes it does, look at a map. If the "West" starts at Europe and Asia is the East then Iraq/Iran/Saudi Arabia are in the middle. Australia is in the South East. China/Korea/Mongolia are in the Middle of the East.

Middle East originally referred to India and Pakistan. Arabia, Syria etc. were the Near East. Don't know why it changed.

Looks like William-Adolphe Bouguereau, but I might be wrong.

What?