Would you consider

Would you consider
-The Tunnel by Gass
-JR, Frolic, Agape and Carpenter's Gothic by Gaddis

"Maximalist" literature?

Nobody here reads or can answer this question.

I've only read The Tunnel and JR and I suppose they both are. Same goes for The Recognitions.

That being said, they're definitely not Great American Novels or as maximalist as something like IJ or Underworld.

>tfw this chick has since denounced her support for trump

>Underworld
>maximalist
How so?

When you say great American novels are you saying something about their quality or does that mean something very specific to you?

Girls are so cute, I wish I didn't disappoint them

I recently got "Frolic" on my kindle and holy shit it's boring so far. Is it supposed to be so fucking repetitious? Am I missing something?

Who is she?

Agape Agape certainly isn't. That's the only one I've read.

Faulkner. I don't care if that wasn't one of your options. Fuck you.

Haven't read any Gaddis yet. The Tunnel is an alright read, but it probably won't contribute to anything in life. Gass has an issue with alliteration and similes that are 70% of the book and it becomes very choked (an ugly excuse if you want to say that "contributes to the theme."). Though at times beautiful and insightful, it goes virtually nowhere, ultimately making the point: "Hey bros, mediocrity blows."

If you're wanting long, stylish prose, Faulkner is my recommendation because he manages to be lyrical but organic about it.

DeLillo's prose is never sparse and at its best is gorgeous as any poetry you can read. In my opinion, that is.

Good. Maybe now I can fuck her.

how can you denounce something you never supported in the first place? women only did things like this for attention.

as any sensible person would

i'd expect less from a woman though

>13 hours ago
Anyway, I'm not saying anything about their quality, but I feel like people tend to associate maximalist novels with the idea of the "Great American Novel", especially because there tends to be an overlap between the two (IJ and Gravity's Rainbow, for some people, fall on both categories).

I browse Veeky Forums while playing the clarinet at times

Proof?

Proof?

Trumpet or Guitar for me, usually the latter.

>waah waah

the op picture is me

LARP

>r/the_donald

JR sure as fuck is

this but extend it for almost everything and almost everyone. Very few people have genuine understanding, interest, and support of anything.

Name one (1) thing Trump has accomplished in one year