Read his books

Read his books.

I'd rather read the works of a real Economist. Not this shill.

how dare you!
Dr. Sowell is highly qualified to discuss economics issues.
You should apologize right now...

Reasons why I stopped reading Thomas Sowell
1.>Blacks did better under Keynesian policies(1950's)
TS This is obviously because of the conservative culture present at the time.

He puts culture above everything else whilst ignoring wealth inheritance and the economic situation at the time, America being a great manufacturer at the time meaning blacks didn't need to be as educated as whites to preform well economically.
Asians and Jews were/are selected by high qualifications for immigration, e.g America only accepting doctors and lawyers. Blacks didn't have that option and Mexicans just have to jump over a border. So its false to compare them.
Him and many other Neo-liberals are extremely short term thinkers. In the 1950's America was considered the best car makers in Japan. A common sentiment was to let Japan handle other things, the Japanese government ignored this advice and saved Toyota (considered an inferior car company at the time) this paid off since Japan is now considered to be a great manufacturer of cars. Alexander Hamilton had a very similar idea for America saying we need to protect our infant industries which was highly influential in America's trade policy up until recently.

BASED BLACK ECONOMICS MAN

>still shilling this coon's "books"
/pol/acks, everyone

Nice collection of incorrect facts and opinions
Not that I'm siding with that nigger

>real Economist
Yeah, like Krugman AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ive read:

>A Conflict of Visions
>Knowledge and Decisions
>Black Rednecks & White Liberals
>Basic Economics

They are so good. His books are so fucking good. Especially the first two I mentioned. The latter two are more for a "general audience", while the first two might be more for the particularly interested. They are somewhat more "academic". But yeah, I love his books. Has someone here read a lot of them, and can suggest which one I should read next?

I thought 'Quest for cosmic justice' and 'Wealth, poverty and politics' were good reads.

okay, those two are now on the top of my list then

thanks dude

That one where he btfo of Marxists in the last chapter was his tightest work.

Which one is that?

people dont think the market be like it is but it do

The US cars became shit because it became a meme to have massive powerful gas guzzling monsters. These really became unattractive when the 7 day war hit and the arabs fucked with gas prices.

Meanwhile the japs built good reliable cars that had good MPG because your suburban baseball mom does not care about having a 200 HP engine

Looks like you've been reading your Ha-Joon Chang. Good man. He's a much more honest economist than Sowell the propagandist.

>Massa, you gotsta habs dem makits be FREE! Oh lawdy, we gon grow dat wealth fo sho!

>puts culture above everything
if you don't do this, you are automatically wrong.

Sounds like your parents might be siblings.

Kek

>thomas sowell house nigga xtreme
he moved on up, who can blame him?

/thread

Ah yes, the original based black man, outstanding...

Stop posting his """"books"""".

I've only read the first 5 chapters of basic economics, thus far it's been a great read. People who havn't studied economics should certainly read it.

That being said, why do you keep posting these threads every day? Why not post one of his particular books and we can talk about that? Or something, anything but the same thread every day

A man among my mentor?